3.9/5
Monat dry shampoo Reviews
#57 in Dry Shampoo

June 26, 2019

Works wonders on my boys who refuse to bathe

I picked up this dry shampoo as part of a promo and thought this will be great for me!! Busy mom on the go; usually rocking my bed head. But when my 8 and 4 year olds started fighting me on washing their long beautiful flows I was at a loss (boys are gross!). Now I usually throw a few sprays of the dry shampoo into their tangled mess and it freshens them right up! Product has a nice light floral scent but not overwhelming. I also love that these products have no harmful chemical propellants; are cruelty and animal free; and that it’s vegan as well. My first bottle was a promo. The price point on this is a tad high but given we only use it once or twice a week the bottle has lasted us more than 6 months now!

October 18, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best dry shampoo out there!

Honestly this is the best dry shampoo I have tried and trust me when I say that I've tried them all!! No white looking residue left over and it smells amazing!

October 18, 2018

The Best Dry Shampoo

This is by far the best Dry Shampoo I have ever used. I will only buy this dry shampoo, and recommend it to absolutely every one!!! This product actually works!

October 09, 2018
    Yukon, Canada

Won't buy again

This is my least enjoyable product from Monat. I do enjoy most of their products but I found this one to be less effective then some of the other top brand name ones.

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

Best dry shampoo I have used!

I have used other dry shampoos in the past, and I always find the smell is way too strong, and my hair ends up looking really flat. The Monat dry shampoo had a really nice, light scent, and wasn't heavy on my hair at all. It added a bit of volume and really dried up excess oil in my part. Highly recommend this product!

January 15, 2018

Amazing

I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo. It was different then others I’ve tried in the past. This one was hydrating, not starchy, and very light weight. I love it

January 11, 2018

Very expensive

I love the whole Monat line. The dry shampoo though isn't any different from other dry shampoos imo. It does the job, smells great, but does leave a white residue on darker hair (not as much as some). I do like it but prefer to spend less money on a similar product that works the same.

1.8/5

January 06, 2018

not worth it

I had high hopes for this dry shampoo but it's just not worth the price. This doesn't work any better than a $10 bottle of dry shampoo from the drug store. Adds nice volume but does not make hair less oily on the second day. The smell is not strong which is a nice thing about this product.

October 10, 2017

Smells so good, but wouldn’t pay the price

Won this in a ticket auction and felt like I hit the jackpot. Even more so when I looked up the actual price (who can pay that much for shampoo!!!???). Anyway, the smell alone makes it worth it. As for effectiveness i found it no more or no less than others I’ve tried, which to be fair, isn’t many. Worth it but not the tag.