Monopoly Reviews

December 13, 2017

Great family game!

One thing my family and I have always loved to do together is play Monopoly. I think for a lot of families it is a classic game that kids and adults can play. There is friendly competition involved and it also teaching kids the importance of money and the how to count. This is such a fun game that can last for hours. You can purchase this game at Walmart or most game stores. The boards are made durable so they last. I like how there are so many limited edition Monopoly such as Disney, Star Wars, Hockey etc.

December 12, 2017

bon jeux pour la famille

jaime beaucoup jouer monopoli avec ma famille car je croix que jouer des jeux de table en famille est meheure que jouer sur un telephone cellulaire mes le point negatife est que la game prend long tems a finir mes ses tres fun alors ses pas grave

November 18, 2017

Its a great game for family and friends, there are a variety of editions to choose from but sometimes after the game everyone wont speak to each other

April 18, 2017

This is one of my favorite board games growing up, Monopoly comes in so many different themes and usually is found at Walmart or Chapters it's well worth the money.

March 30, 2017

I remember playing this all the time when I was a kid. A few months ago I pulled it out and started playing it and now it's my boyfriends and I favorite game !! I need to buy different editions but I don't think anything will be better than the original.

March 02, 2016

Monopoly is a classic board game that never gets old. It can be played with 2 or more players from children to adults. It is a great way to strategies on earning wealth through buying properties. On the flip side you can draw cards that may see you pay bills or win a lottery. It provides hours of fun for the family or with friends. The rules are simple to follow.

January 15, 2016

I know this is just a board game but it deserves reviews. My son and I collect monopoly games. He is fascinated with star wars so I bought him a monopoly star wars game. It was awesome. You actually team up in groups. It was a wonderful laugh with my family. I love monopoly but this one is awesome.