Monopoly

Monopoly Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 271 in Home Entertainment

April 18, 2017

This is one of my favorite board games growing up, Monopoly comes in so many different themes and usually is found at Walmart or Chapters it's well worth the money.

March 30, 2017

I remember playing this all the time when I was a kid. A few months ago I pulled it out and started playing it and now it's my boyfriends and I favorite game !! I need to buy different editions but I don't think anything will be better than the original.

March 02, 2016

Monopoly is a classic board game that never gets old. It can be played with 2 or more players from children to adults. It is a great way to strategies on earning wealth through buying properties. On the flip side you can draw cards that may see you pay bills or win a lottery. It provides hours of fun for the family or with friends. The rules are simple to follow.

January 15, 2016

I know this is just a board game but it deserves reviews. My son and I collect monopoly games. He is fascinated with star wars so I bought him a monopoly star wars game. It was awesome. You actually team up in groups. It was a wonderful laugh with my family. I love monopoly but this one is awesome.