Monster Energy Drink Reviews

November 16, 2017

Energy that I would buy again

Monster energy drinks had amazing details in their product cans. They not only get me through my day but they also have a lot of the B vitamins in their drinks.

November 01, 2017

Energy drink

Its got alot of calories which is not good for your body!!

I tried the lemon one which tasted good :) It gave me a ton of energy to get done wih all my assignments. Great for pulling all nighters.

May 04, 2017

Omg I love and crave the java monster it is the best coffee energy drink I have ever taste I love love this drink and have to have it everyday I would definitely recommend this product

April 14, 2017

This is my favorite energy drinks they have so many different flavors and they all taste amazing, their well worth the money and their usually always on sale for 2 for 5.

March 20, 2017

The only flavour of Monster that I enjoy is the green original flavour - but I really have to be in a mood to pick one up. They are soo bad for you! I drink one the very rare time mainly because I enjoy the flavour. There are much better alternatives to getting your caffeine fix or a pick me up. They are quite pricey as well.

March 20, 2017

I drink one every day-- I cant live without it. I used to have this sick drowsy feeling in the morning-- with Monster Thats gone! There is no crash like you egt from others

February 18, 2017

Okay, so, I know this isn't the BEST thing to review! I don't want anyone to start drinking these if they don't already or anything, but I do. I enjoy the Lo-Cal Monster every once in a while! I've had so much caffeine in my life that that aspect doesn't even faze me now haha, but I enjoy the taste.

February 16, 2017

I like this drink when I'm feeling very low on energy. Though I make sure I have eat first, or I feel shaken. Not recommended for children tho. And I'd make sure you were in good health as it can make your heart race.

February 15, 2017

This by far is my favourite energy drink. The original is my favourite, and for the price it's worth it. If you need a quick refreshing drink go for monster energy!

1.8/5

January 16, 2017

This one gets a big ol' nope from me. The taste is horrible and the ingredients are awful. I don't think anyone should be consuming these, especially not on a regular basis. I'll pass.