4.1/5
Monster Energy Drink Reviews

December 20, 2018

Green Monster tastes great

Green Monster tastes great. I love the flavor. It will get you up and going for sure. The only issue I have with this product is that I crash hard after the pick me up.

November 18, 2018

Monster energy drink original green

I've been buying the green monster energy drinks for many years now. I simply love the taste of it. I don't care much for the other flavours though. It wakes me up and taste delicious

October 12, 2018

I will buy again

These monsters taste great. They do give a little bit of energy, to get me though the rest of the day. No sugar crashes. I don't feel jittery when I drink them.

October 04, 2018

The only brand to buy

When coffee isn't cutting it, I reach for a Monster Energy Drink. I've tried almost every brand of energy drink out there and this is the best tasting and most effective one on the store shelves. It tastes great and gives me that extra boost i need to get through my day. I recommend this product.

September 26, 2018

drink of energy

I recommand this drink. I'm a busy on the go single mom. so it's great to be able to stop off and get a quick pick me up. I diff recommand monster as I'm not a big coffee drinker

September 24, 2018

monster energy drink

The first thing i look for in my refrigerator is my monster energy drink.My mom calls them big mouths she always ask do you need a big mouth. I like them because they have Lcarnitine in it plus they are very good. I know i cannot drink too much though

September 20, 2018

Best energy drink

They have great taste many flavors and verities if you find a good gas station they are usually on sale they have normal cans and the. They have ones with caps

September 18, 2018

My absolute favorite

I absolutely love monster energy drinks. They taste great and they give me just the right amount of her up and go right when I need it. Most energy drinks taste nasty or just don't work at all. Well not monster they have so many great flavors and they actually do give you energy.

September 18, 2018

Monster Energy (Green)

This is the best tasting Monster on the market. Sweet with a little tartness. Comes in 16Fl is, around $2 a can. Doesn't leave a bad aftertaste and is a wonderful pick me up or energy booster.

August 26, 2018

I drink a monster a day!

My boyfriend and I love the white monsters! We go through one a day! We usually try and buy when they are on sale. I would drink this over a coffee any day!