Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 15, 2018

This stuff is amazing to my chemically treated hair!

Of course this product has to be alcohol free! I love alcohol free products and this product amazes me! It does such wonders to my hair. Leaves it so soft, silky, and feeling healthy!

April 08, 2018

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE

Moroccanoil oil treatment is amazing! It has a gorgeous tropical scent and it instantly absorbs into the hair to immediately enhance manageability, shine and delivers long term conditioning without leaving any residue!

April 06, 2018

A little pricey; use a tiny amount and spread it through

I really like this oil, but be warned: it is a little oily IF you use too much. On first try, use it on a casual or weekend day. Use a tiny spot (smaller than a dime) and rub it thoroughly through your hair. You might find that you may only need a tiny bit on the ends of the hair; not through the whole head. Tip: I love using this, or no-name argon oil on my face after a moisturizer. It keeps your face moisturized overnight!

April 06, 2018

Addicted to this!

I usually don’t spend a lot of money on hair products, but this one is a staple for me. I use it after showering and I can smell it in my hair all day long. I love the scent. It also leaves my hair feeling so soft and not weighed down.

March 20, 2018

Good, but not a HG!

I started using this to see what all the hype was about, and although I do like it I don’t necessarily think it’s a game changer that you need to go out right away to purchase. The pros are that one regular sized bottle does last you forever as you only need one pump, so you definitely get your money’s worth but it is expensive. In terms of how it works, it does make my hair soft but I don’t see any other benefits other than that. It’s lightweight and not greasy or heavy feeling in your hair.

March 07, 2018

My go-to hair oil

Moroccanoil is simply one of a kind. Nothing works as well as this product and the smell is just AMAZING!!! Worth every penny. I simply use a dime size amount, spread it through my hair, and dry as I usually do. Hair turns out sleek and shiny! Love love love the results every time!

February 26, 2018

Amazing Product!

I love this product!
    A little goes a long way and despite some other reviews, I really love the scent.

It is great how soft it leaves your hair and helps tame my little fly always.

Remember you only need a little bit!

February 21, 2018

The best hair oil

The best hair oil ! The smell is addictive and it really sink into your hair ! I really feel like this oil is doing something instead of sitting on my hair ! Im in love with it

February 20, 2018

Use sparingly

My hairstylist always adds this to my hair before blow drying and straight ironing so I decided to buy a bottle to keep my dry ends looking their best. I will say that I use very little (a dime size) and only on the ends to keep my hair looking shiny and under control. It takes a few times to get the amount just right to avoid the greasy, never washed look.

2.3/5

January 31, 2018

Fragrance is strong

I can't get past the fragrance, it overpowers my perfume, almost headache inducing. I find the products weigh my hair down. I bought the serum and styling cream which were pricey, and used them twice, I gave them away. Yes I understand the hype but it did not suit my needs or my nose.