Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 26, 2018

WonderOil....or MoroccanOil...you decide!

This is luxury....you’ll ask yourself....who’s hair is this?!

My set included a small travel size bottle which will get you through that trip down south as we start into our cold dry winter. Your hair needs this!

September 17, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Love

This is the secret product to make your hair amazing! When I use it my hair is soft, smooth, shiny, and smells great. Best of all, a little goes a long way. It takes me forever to get through a bottle and I have long thick hair.

July 16, 2018

Will continue to purchase

I have bought this for years and continue to buy. Very nice oil, protects and gives life back to damaged, dry hair. A little goes along way..love this Moroccan oil!

July 16, 2018

Changed how I feel about my hair

This product has changed how I feel about my hair. I used to get really dry hair during winter, not anymore! This oil smells amazing, and makes my hair shiny, soft, and frizz free. I definitely recommend trying it out. It's my absolute favorite hair product and I can't get enough. I look forward to trying out other products from this brand.

June 10, 2018

Fantastic serum!

I have dry, color treated hair that just loves this stuff! Just a drop or two will keep my shoulder length hair manageable and soft. It also happens to smeall great. I have used Biosilk as well but this product beats it by a mile!

May 30, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

LOVE! Daily user for many years

Best hair product! I am very lazy and always just air dry my hair after washing, without this product it is frizzy and unmanageable but running a few drops through my air while damp, my hair air dries beautifully and gets me out the door quickly. I have been using for many years!

April 27, 2018

Will Repurchase!

I have the light version of this oil and I have thick asian hair. I don't like applying products in my hair because I feel like I'm always just adding a layers of products into it and just weighs it down. I found that the ends of my hair still felt dry even after deep conditioning and the effects of conditioner only lasted a day or two for me, so I wanted something I could use even if I didn't wash my hair. The dryness increased once I started colouring my hair.

I normally apply this while my hair is still damp, only on the ends and when I blow dry I feel like it speeds up the process. This leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to brush through after. Other days when my hair feels dry, I apply just a tiny bit less than a dime sized amount since any more than that will just weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. Because of how little you use at a time, the oil lasts quite a long time for me!

April 15, 2018

Best hair treatment on the market.

This stuff is my holy grail for soft smooth hair. Keeps my hair moisturized, shiny, and doesn’t get greasy either. A small bit goes a long way, so this is an awesome investment, as a small bottle will last for a very long time!

April 15, 2018
    California, United States

This stuff is amazing to my chemically treated hair!

Of course this product has to be alcohol free! I love alcohol free products and this product amazes me! It does such wonders to my hair. Leaves it so soft, silky, and feeling healthy!

April 08, 2018

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE

Moroccanoil oil treatment is amazing! It has a gorgeous tropical scent and it instantly absorbs into the hair to immediately enhance manageability, shine and delivers long term conditioning without leaving any residue!