Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 21, 2017

expensive but works so well doesn't leave an oily residue

higher end hair care so not cheap. but worth it, i have tried the oil it hydrates the hair and makes it feel so soft and shiny. doesn't leave an oily residue even though its an oil. you only need a quarter sized amount so the bottle last a long time.helps with frizz, shine, split ends and hydration.

June 21, 2017

This is amazing for my blonde hair

I love this product, It's light yet moisturizing. I use it after my shower and to tame flyaway. I would recommend not using to much close to your hairline thought so it doesn't get greasy! I already have a mother bottle on standby.

June 19, 2017

The best!!!!!

They are the first. I was recommended this product by my hair stylist. I use the light one for fine hair. I'm also blond. My hair is in better condition since using it. I've used the regular one but it is to thick and greasy. The light one is non greasy. So, be careful which one you use. Invest in a large bottle. It will last a long time. Many different uses. I use on wet hair. Try it. You will love it.

June 06, 2017

This hair product is great for fizzy hair. It teams it and it straightens as as well. The beautiful smell of Moroccan oil is very noticeable. I have been using this product for a few years but I do wish the price would be lower

June 05, 2017

I use Moroccan oil every time after washing my hair. I apply it to towel dried hair before blowdrying. It provides my hair with added softness and gives it a silky finish. Can see a clear difference when compared to a day when I don't put it on my hair.

June 03, 2017

I love this stuff it makes my hair feel so much better after I'm finished. I would recommend. Yes it is a little bit pricey but if you're looking for something that good then I would for sure go with this.

2.8/5

May 17, 2017

I love the smell of Morrocanoil and the smoothness it brings to my hair. I do find that using it consistently overtime it leaves buildup in my hair leaving it looking greasy even after washing with clarifying shampoos.

May 16, 2017

I would be lying if I said that this product doesn't work! The Moroccan oil lasts super long, in your hair and in the bottle! I think it took me around 4 months to finish the whole bottle, which is very good because I used it every day! My hair is a dark brown/black color, pretty long, and is kind of frizzy. This product definitely helped my hair become more shiny and smooth! I would definitely recommend this product and I suggest you buy it if you want to make your hair more glossy!

May 14, 2017

Pricey yes but worth it. I have heavy highlighted hair, blow dry and use curling iron so I need help for this. I use this oil weekly, my hair feels soft smooth and healthy. The bottle lasts forever. It doesn't weigh hair down, only use at ends not scalp. Very pleasent fragrance, kind of beachy.

May 14, 2017

I have dry hair from coloring and began loosing large amounts of hair due to menopause, began using this product and my hair has almost returned to normal. I dont loose much if I remember to use this product when I wash my hair. very easy to use