Morroccan oil Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#310 in Hair Care

September 28, 2020

Only hair care products I buy now.

I buy the Moroccan oil extra volume shampoo and conditioner. This is the only shampoo and conditioner that I will now buy. I love how soft and healthy my hair feels after every use.

January 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Hair feels amazing

Your hair feels amazing after using the shampoo conditioner. Plus the smell is fabulous. The only thing is i cant use it everyday i find it makes my hair feel like there is a buildup. But i use it 3xs a week

July 05, 2019

Best shampoo and conditioner on the market!!

pros
    This shampoo and conditioner is the absolute best!!! I have temperamental hair naturally curly and ultra frizzy. This stuff controls my frizz and yet gentle enough to use everyday. The smell is out of this world everyone always compliments me on how great it smells. I have thick hair and I only need a tiny amount is needed for a great lather.

Cons
    Very expensive,
    Only available at salons or on-line.

February 06, 2019

Luxury for your hair!

First off let me say this product is expensive!
    The scent is great and leaves your hair tangle free and very soft. I will continue to buy the conditioner ( when on sale) exclusively but not the shampoo.

January 25, 2019

Love

I love how smooth and controlled this shampoo and conditioner combo makes my.hair ! I have curly frizzy and dry damaged hair.i would highly.recommen. worth every penny

December 18, 2018

Would buy all the time.

Makes your hair feel wonderful. Is like a spa in the shower, the smell is heavenly. It lathered good. Doesn't make your hair fell heavy or greasy. A little goes along way.

October 04, 2018

Love is in the hair😍

Love this shampoo and conditioner with a passion. Great for dry damaged color treated hair. Smells amazing. Conditions and improved my hair health. Improved the look and feel of my damaged hair in 4 weeks.

3.2/5

September 17, 2018

Good Value Shampoo

I bought this shampoo because I heard from many people and on television that morrocan oil is very good for hair. The shampoo did cleanse my hair, but it felt like it also stripped it in the process. I have oily hair, and although it did make my hair feel clean at the time, when my hair dried, the ends felt crunchy. The next day my hair was oily again, so I may try this shampoo again at some point, but I will definitely use a good conditioner with it.

February 13, 2018

Best shamp+cond combo

I have for many many years tried various types and brands of shampoo and never liked Any of until i found this morroccan oil. M'y haïr feels great with no residue that weighs my haïr down and unlike many others my haïr looked dirtier and greasy from all the chemicals and residue. This product had taken care of all that. No more residue build up. M'y hair is soo light plus soo shiny and soft. Best ever. Def love it and Def try it ladies you Will love it too

January 22, 2018

Excellent Shampoo

My hubby and I both started using this shampoo recently and we both love it! It’s surface free and we purchased it from Costco for 15 for both the shampoo and conditioner, the big bottles too. I love it for my hair it really moisturizes especially right now with the dry winter. Seems to keep my flyaway to a minimum. Nice scent too!