MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 28, 2020

The only over the counter pain medication that works quickly

Tooth pain, back pain, or headaches- Motrin is my go too for instant relief , the medication works quickly and does not cause my stomach to be upset. I only need one pill for the day and I’m good to go. I normally take it night .

Pain Pain Go Away

I was provided the opportunity to to try this out for menstrual cramps, pain, discomfort. I loved using Motrin this month! They are easy to swallow due to the shape and gel capsule. They started working for me between 15-20mins depending on the day. They were effective in providing the relief I needed to keep going in my day between work, running after the kids and going to yoga). If you are looking to try something new give these a try. I also get headaches during my menstrual cycle and the Mortin did the trick for those annoying headaches too. Thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me test this product for free.

Forever Fan of Motrin

I've used motrin before and always felt they worked well but after trying the liquid gels in super strength, I am a forever fan of Motrin!
    Easy to take, no bad taste in your mouth like other brands... worked well and worked QUICKLY!
    I was extremely pleased with how quickly they worked. I'm usually someone that will wait until the very last second to take any medication and by that time I'm in excruciating pain so the fact that they kicked in almost immediately was amazing relief!

Super efficace

Très efficace contre les douleurs menstruelles et aussi musculaires.
    Même une fois je me suis réveillée la nuit car j'ai eu une crampe dans la jambe. 30 minutes plus tard j'étais bonne pour dormir.

Efficace

J’ai bien aimé ce produit. Avec seulement 1 comprimé mes crampe menstruel son disparu rapidement. Il est efficace également pour les maux de tête. Très satisfaite.

Fast and effective

I suffer from horrible migraines very frequently, as well as extremely bad menstrual cramps and back pain. They all disappeared within 20 minutes of taking these. I'll definitely be buying these in the future.

February 26, 2020

Works for Menstrual Pain Too!

Helpful for headaches as well as menstrual pain and cramps. Works quickly. I like that they are liquid gels, I find them much easier to swallow, plus the price is reasonable. I will definitely purchase more in the future.

February 26, 2020

The go to pain medication in my house

MOTRIN SUPER STRENGTH LIQUID GELS Is the go to medication in my house for pain. That means it’s also what I reach for when it comes to my menstruel cramps. I’ve tried medication geared towards PMS specifically but they didn’t even compare. Motrin super strength liquid gel pills are easy to swallow, work fast and are long lasting. I buy it frequently and often get it on sale so it’s a good value. I recommend to everyone and have handed it out in the past to family members who have switched from their Advil for this.

A definite must!

Even at 40, I still get terrible menstrual cramps and migraines. Motrin is the only medication that alleviates that pain super fast. I have a pretty sensitive stomach so I found that I need to eat something small when I take Motrin and I'm good to go. Motrin lives in my purse now. It's a must have for me.

Great product!

I get really bad menstrual cramps every month and haven’t had much work to help with the pain. I usually rely on a combo of extra strength Advil and lying down on the couch to give some relief. But this was really great! Definitely worked better than the Advil. I felt a lot better, I managed to get about my day pretty much normally, and I didn’t have any adverse side effects. As a bonus it worked pretty well on a bad headache I was having one day as well. The price is very comparable to other drugs out there so definitely give it a try if you get bad cramps!!