TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

July 06, 2019

My go to!

I currently am not allowed to take any anti inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen or NSAIDS). These were a life saver during that time. Although they do not reduce swelling (like an anti inflammatory) they were highly effective in managing muscle pain. And they worked really quickly!!! I will keep these in my medicine cabinet for sure!!!

*I got this product for free in exchange for my review.

July 03, 2019

Vraiment efficace!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE GELCAPS EXTRA STRENGTH et je suis vraiment satisfaite du résultat, efficace, rapide pour agir. Pour mes maux de tête et de dos l'effet est radical. Je vous le recommande fortement. Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit à family rated!

July 02, 2019

Tylenol

Merci,de m'avoir choisie pour essayer ses tylenol action rapide!
    J'ai beaucoup de douleur a la tête et musculaire!
    Sa fait plusieurs fois que j'utilise se médicament, et il me soulage quand même un peu!
    Mes mal de tête sont soulager rapidement et mes douleurs musculaires aussi!
    Très facile a ingérés avec un verre d'eau!

July 02, 2019

Fast relief

I received a sample of this product to try and it worked great. It started working faster than my normal Tylenol which was a bonus and for overall pain it got the job done. I’ll be putting it on my shopping list.

July 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for headahces

I tried this product when I had a really bad headache. I don’t find Tylenol normally works for when I ge Thad headaches but they have stepped up their game with this product. It worked so fast
    To relieve my pain. I was so surprised and impressed with this. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

June 30, 2019

Migraine Saviour

Received this product to test and as a chronic migraine sufferer I was a little sceptical. I have tried these three times now and have had great results each time with the product either easing the Migraine or taking it away completely.
    I would 100% recommend this product.

June 29, 2019

Great

I have really bad headaches and migraines, this product is doing miracles for me! I totally recommend this product. I try to avoid using medicine but sometimes it is necessary!

June 29, 2019

Action rapide et efficace !

J'ai hésité pour participer à ce test de produit gratuit, mais finalement, la semaine que j'ai reçu ce produit, j'en ai eu grandement besoin ! J'ai eu un mal de gorge persistant et maux de tête important. J'ai donc eu recours, plusieurs soirs de suite, à ce produit. Étant donné que l'on mentionne Ultra rapide sur l'emballage, j'ai pris qu'un seul comprimé. J'ai l'habitude d'en prendre deux à la fois, de peur que ce ne soit pas efficace rapidement. J'ai été très surprise et satisfaite de ce produit.

Je le recommande à ma famille, mes amies et collègues ! Et je conserve une boîte précieusement dans ma pharmacie.

June 28, 2019

Stops Pain Fast!

I just tried Tylenol Rapid Release Gel Caps and do they work! I suffer from very bad headaches that come on suddenly. After taking Tylenol Rapid Release Gel Caps within a few minutes I could feel the pain easing, The ingredients are fast acting from the dissolving gel cap and there is no after taste. This is my new go to for pain!

June 28, 2019

Works fast

Rapid action Tylenol has been great at getting rid of my most stubborn headache. They start working fast and they are easy to swallow too. thanks for the sample.