TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews
#185 in Pain Relief

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Rapid releases

This is one of my go to pain relievers. I typically get headaches and migraines towards the end of the day and once I can feel them coming on, I take this and it typically goes away in about 15 minutes

Great otc med ad always should have on the go or at home. I like this specific kind it seems to break down in my system quickly so its more effective and last longer whether it be for my pain, or migraine

May 13, 2019

Have used for back pain after gardening

Works quicker than regular Tylenol on acute pain in my back. Then I can use Tylenol arthritis for the nagging pain once the acute pain has settled. Does not bother my stomach like IBP does.

Excelent

I like this product. I used and will use for mu and for my family, also i recommend it to mi friends and coworkers, it works for my head pain and my muscles too.

January 14, 2019

Love this product

I have a hard time finding g anything that works fast when I have back pain. Tylenol rapid release works fast and helps me continue with my work. Love this product.

March 06, 2018

Worked like a charm

I was so happy to have bought this last time I was sick and experiencing a lot of pain. It worked so well and directions with easy to follow. Thank you Tylenol!

December 20, 2016

Great go to med for fast relief. Very efficient as it says. My familys favorite. This should be staple for any first aid kit. Highly recommended, give it a try.

November 28, 2016

I am not fond of how big these are they are a bit difficult for me to swallow. Compared to other pain medicine this by does wonders for me. I find that it takes next to no time at all for this to start working and the relief lasts for hours afterwards which is great when I have a migraine that won't let up.

March 23, 2016

J'ai trouvé ce produit super efficace, il agit vite et les douleurs disparaissent rapidement. De plus, la format en gélules glisse plus facilement dans la gorge et ne reste pas "pris". Quand je veux un soulagement rapide, je pense immédiatement à ces Tylénols. Mon conjoint les utilise aussi quand il a une poussée de douleur d'arthrose.

March 17, 2016

I normally didn't Care for Tylenol because the original one doesn't seem to work for me,but I like this for headache pain it seems to kick in fairly fast to relieve my pain and it doesn't make me feel groggy either ,which is great. This is a good product

February 18, 2016

This is the only pain pill that I will take. It is better than Advil in my opinion. It works quickly and last long. It is also cheap so I know I can always depend on it.