TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 08, 2020

Best pain reliever!

I suffer from chronic migraines and have a prescription for pain management when I have migraine attacks but even that doesn’t work all the time. Tylenol is my go to pain reliever when that happens and a lot of times I even skip my prescription and take tylenol right away to help with the pain and it does the job perfectly.

June 29, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Tylenol its an all the time product, I personally like the effectiveness and the rapid action of the product. I use it when I have headache, body pain, fever, etc.
    I like how works and how relief my pain.
    I recommend it.

April 04, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Would buy again

It is a great pain reliver I took it every pregnacy it is safe while u are pregnant. And be for surgery. And just anytime u need it. I'm going to keep it using it it helps me with pain and fever.

March 21, 2020

Best in town - my go to

I used to be all about advil until I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and was advised to only take Tylenol for any pain. I always found that Tylenol didn't work until I came across these Tylenol rapid release gelcaps. They help my headaches, tooth aches, menstrual cramps and even my flare up pain. These are now my go to!!

March 08, 2020

Best...

This product is are go to for pain relief. Never lets us down. Do to the fact that we all have tummy/arthist problems and we can't use other products. It's the best of the best.

February 09, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

I take them all the time

I like that they are a rapid release. I only take this type of Tylenol because it works so fast and last for hours . They are easy to take because they are the capsule.

January 31, 2020

Pain relief

I often buy tylenol as I have crhons an there is not much I can take over the counter for pain relief. It works fast an gets to the pain center. I find it is alittle to pricey for me, but I do buy when it is on sale an I can get coupons for it.

January 22, 2020

good product

I like that product
    it works fast but doesnt last long enough
    i have been looking for something for cramps and womens pain sadly this doesnt quite take it all away though. it is a general fast pain reliever reliable brand Tylenol

January 18, 2020

Pour une efficacité c'est le produit.

C'est vers ce produit qu'on se tourne quand on recherche un soulagement rapide mais surtout durable. Produit facile à prendre, le format est intéressant. Moi c'est un détail que je regarde, puisque j'ai de la difficulté avec les format strop volumineux. Toujours dans ma pharmacie. Et je le recommande à mes amis.

January 04, 2020

FAST RELIEF !

This formula has the same characteristics and benefits than the extra strength caplets one. Meaning it takes care of my headaches and muscles pain, The little difference is that because it’s in the form of gelcaps it dissolves faster and it’s even easier on the stomach. That’s good !