MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

OMG Great help

I recently got this in the mail to try. Every period cycle, I'm down for a whole day. So this time, I decided to try Motrin. I usually pop in a different brand and it works somehow. OMG only 5 minutes after using this product, the abdomen pain was completely gone! I wasn't tired like I'm usually am using a different product. What a difference!!!

Worth it!

I found this product to be very helpful with many issues. It did help with pain! I would recommend buying this product. Give it a try. Don't just use the same old pain relievers all the time. Believe me when I say that this one is just as good as the others.

February 20, 2020

I have always had really bad menstrual cramps even when I was a little girl I tried heat but I found Motrin would relive the pain immediately I highly recommend them

MOTRIN SUPER STRENGTH LIQUID GELS

These work! I'm more of a naturopathic medicine user, but I gave this a shot when I was desperate to get rid of soreness after a day of strenuous exercise. I felt better shortly afterwards.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fast relief

I used this product while i was getting cramps at the begining of my period.. It worked great and fast. Ill be buying this product again and recommending it to family and friends.

February 20, 2020

I loved these my first time trying Motrin and it helped my intense menstruation pain. As a woman with PCOS I deal with a lot of pain and this was a saviour. I tried it for muscle aches and pains as well which worked famously.

February 20, 2020

Rapid relief with no side effects

This is the only pain killer I now use for pains as it does not give me any side effects. Recommended by my doctor after advil side effects became unbearable. Great capsules, very strong and convenient packaging. I have these with me all the time in my purse, at home and at work.

motrin liquid gels

This free sample was a great size. I found it helped me with with my pain. I am very pleased with the quality of the sample received. This will now be one of my main pain relievers I now reach for.

Helps with cramps

This is a product I've been using for YEARS! I was thrilled when ChickAdvisor was offering it to try and I am a fan already. Quickly attacks pain and discomfort, not only with periods but headaches and muscle/joint pain. This is a product I will always keep in my medicine cabinet.

Great pain reliever

This is a great pain reliever. It works fast and effectively for headaches and muscle pain. I really like the ease of swallowing the gel caplets and the fact that there is no bad taste like a pill.