MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 26, 2020

Great for postpartum pain management

I was given this at the hospital and also told to take it when I get home. It could be expensive but it does work. Used it every 6 hours for postpartum pain and it helped a lot.

November 03, 2020

These! These are the best!

This is the only pain relief you’ll need! I have sworn by these for years now! I used to suffer with tooth pain while waiting to have dental work done and these were the only thing to help me get through a shift. Just recently suggested these to my grandmother for back pain she was having and they helped her right away!

November 01, 2020
    United States

Nice product!

I am someone who suffers from severe headaches and get them constantly, so I am well adept at choosing OTC pain medications! I have tried numerous brands, and switch things up so my body doesnt get too used to one product and render it ineffective. This product did the trick and overall worked well. i will not say it was any better than any other OTC medication, but I will say that I will be purchasing it again. It also worked great for cramps! The price is a little higher by comparison, but to me its worth it to know I am going to be getting a product that works.

November 01, 2020

Motrin is a Total Life Saver!

This is far and above the best pain relief medication on the market! I have tried literally all of them. It works better than any over the counter pain relievers and many of the lower mg prescription ones. It is fast acting - takes about 20- minutes and in my experience it lasts about 8 hours. I suffered from an abscessed tooth. I was getting migraines that were out of control. I was completely debilitated. Motrin allowed me to function normally until I could have the tooth addressed. It also works incredibly for muscle pain, menstrual cramps, and arthritis pain, as well as serving as an anti-inflammatory. I cannot recommend this product enough. All other products fail in comparison.

October 27, 2020

The best!

The best kind of ibuprofen in my opinion. Works great for headaches, migraines, pain reliever, brings fevers down. The 400mg work the best as it’s a higher dosage then normal but can still be purchased on the shelf at the drug store.

October 08, 2020

Motrin pain relief

I have chronic pain and have for years. I use this when it gets to be too much. This is gentle on your stomach and a great help when my regular prescription pain relief isn't enough.

October 06, 2020

Go to for pain relief

These are my and my husband's go to for pain relief. From body aches to headaches it seems to cure it all. They kick in super fast so you don't have to be in pain for long.

October 05, 2020

Motrin liquid gels

These Motrin liquid gels work outstanding for people who deal with mild headaches, pain and migraines. I get really bad migraines and have tried other over the counter medicines like Tylenol, Advil ect.... And they just don't work. I would 100% recommend using the motrin liquid gels cause you know they'll work.

September 07, 2020

Only remedy for my migraines

I have tried all kinds of painkillers for migraines and this is the only one that can get rid of them within the hour. I don't know what makes it different from other ibuprofen pills but this works wonders.

September 03, 2020

It works

This is a Product that will always be my go to. It works great and has fast relief no matter the pain. I will continue to use this product and it works better then another pharmacy pain relief.