Motts Clamato Pickled Bean Reviews

July 11, 2018

Not my thing

I don't order or make Caesar's but I wanted to try something new for the summer. I wouldn't buy this one again. First I didn't read the small print on the can before opening it and I was supposed to shake it. My main flaw was that I couldn't taste any alcohol at all. Zip. To me it tastes only like a v8 breakfast drink. There was a little of the vinegary pickled flavour in it, subtle. It took me a long time to drink this big can b/c it was just like trying to down a huge glass of vegetable juice around the campfire at night... will try other new things. Needs way more vodka in it.

February 21, 2018

Love the flavour of the pickled bean.

We usually add a bean to our Cesar's but now we don't need to because the flavour is already there. The price is also great, not too expensive for our favorite Sunday drink

February 09, 2018

Bloody césar!

J'ai adoré le mélange déjà fait a la SAQ dy bloody césar aux haricots marinés. Et quand j'ai vue qu'ils vendaient du clamato aux haricots marinés jai pas hésité à me faire des bloody césar maison. Beaucoup moin cher comme ça et on le fais a notre gout!

January 07, 2018

Great Drink

Always refreshing, great taste. Lots of flavour, don't need to add anything to it. Motts clamato is always consistant as is the pickle bean flavour!

December 04, 2017

Delicious

I had my doubts on this new flavour. Made myself a Caesar and was surprised that I loved it. I will definitely buy this again. It had just the right amount of pickle flavour. I drank it on its own as well and enjoyed it.

September 28, 2017

Amazing!

Before this product was introduced, I used to put pickle juice in my Caesars all the time. This saves me time in prepping and tastes even better! I do recommend adding a bean or pickle to finish it off!

September 26, 2017

Buy this now!

If you are a fan of caesars..this stuff is amazing. I've tried many of Motts Specialty caesars like the bacon one..it was disgusting. The addition of the pickled bean add so much flavour to the caesar and this is one of the only premixed caesars I will buy.

August 24, 2017

YUMMMMM PICKLES

I was totally expecting to HATE this! I was so surprised that it tasted exactly how I had dreamed it would! So yummy with the slight hint of pickle brine. This totally saved me wasting jars of pickles just for the juice. Thank you MOTTS for making this and please do not discontinue it. This a total staple for CAESAR Sundays!

June 23, 2017

The best

I am a regular ceasar drinker and this is by far my favourite type of clamato juice. It is tangy and you get a hint of that pickled bean flavour and I like that its not spicy so I can switch up my ceasars with different types of hot sauce.

May 15, 2017

This is SO GOOD! We are regular Caesar drinkers and usually buy The Works flavor clamato, we saw this one on the shelf and had to try it. It is our new favorite drink! It has just the right amount of spice and pickleyness.