Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix Reviews

A cocktail made from gin (or vodka) puts a twist on the classic Martini with vivid colour and irresistibly sweet and tart blue raspberry flavour.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

August 25, 2017

A must try!

I tried the blue raspberry martini mix with my favourite vodka and I was very impressed with the final drink. It was light and subtly sweet. It's a good mixer to have on hand and perfect if you're entertaining- a little really does go a long way!

August 19, 2017

I would recommend this

I like the flavor it has A cocktail made from gin (or vodka) puts a twist on the classic Martini with color and irresistibly sweet taste and Mott's Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes

August 08, 2017

Blueberry Margaritas!

Have you ever tried blueberry margaritas? well you can with this martini mix!
    My friends and I used to purchase this mix in first year. We started off with martinis, but then found them to be not strong enough (midterms were rough, okay?) so we started experimenting. I found the margaritas to be my favourite because the rum killed the overly sweet taste (yes, it's slightly too sweetened) and gave us a good evening boost before we went out! You can buy this product in bulk at Costco from Kirkland and it comes out to be cheaper than if you were to buy it at the grocery store.

August 08, 2017

Coup de coeur cette été!

J'adore le mélange à cocktail à la framboise bleue de MOTT'S MR&MRS;! Puisqu'il ne contient aucun alcool, je m'en sert autant pour faire des slushs maison à mes enfants que pour me faire de délicieux cocktails rafraichissant en ajoutant soit de la vodka ou meme du Malibu! Pour un tout petit prix ( environs 3.50$ pour 1L) ont peu faire plusieurs slush/cockails! C'est vraiment mon coup de coeur de l'été, à essayer absolument! Les enfants l'adore et moi aussi ;)

July 20, 2017

Great addition for a quick cocktail

I generally don't drink cocktails so I was very interested in trying this cocktail mix.

I tried 2 different cocktails both with vodka - one with white cranberry juice and one with lemonade. The blue raspberry flavours really came through in both.

I expected it to be sickenly sweet but was pleasantly surprised. It gave a nice flavour to my drinks.

I would recommend this for anyone who likes to make cocktails .

July 19, 2017

Definitely buy again

Tried this product over the weekend. This particular flavor is perfect with gin or vodka. Love the flavor and color adds fun to any gathering or just to have on a nice hot day.

Definitely worth buying.

July 19, 2017

Sweet and tasty if served ice cold!

Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix makes a sweet and tasty drink.
    I mixed it with crushed ice, 2oz vodka and 3:1 mix to carbonated water (I read that some people found the mix a bit too sweet so I added a little carbonated water).

The raspberry flavour brought back memories of those 10 cent freezy treats I shamingly grew up with as a kid - now the nice cold mix of vodka and ice brings a smile to my face. A great enjoyable summer (adult) treat!

July 18, 2017

Absolutely love this product. The flavour is amazing.

Absolutely love this product. The flavour is amazing. Everyone in my family loves it. It will be our drink of the summer. It's great mixed with lemonade or made into a slushie!

July 18, 2017

I would buy this product again

This tasted really good. It's not every day I'll enjoy something with the blue raspberry flavour, but this one tasted better than most other products I've tried with that flavouring. Definitely worth trying!

July 18, 2017

Patio and Blue Raspberry Martini - YES, PLEASE!

My husband and I both tried the Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail mix, and we BOTH loved it. It isn't overly sweet - I mean, normally these types of things are borderline pure sugar! This one, however, is a delight. I loved it with a splash of vodka; my husband added a few different fruit juices and said it was fantastic. I kept thinking it would be fantastic for an evening party - it would look great in a nice martini glass, some fruit garnish on the side!