Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Cocktail Mixes

A cocktail made from gin (or vodka) puts a twist on the classic Martini with vivid colour and irresistibly sweet and tart blue raspberry flavour.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

July 20, 2017

Great addition for a quick cocktail

I generally don't drink cocktails so I was very interested in trying this cocktail mix.

I tried 2 different cocktails both with vodka - one with white cranberry juice and one with lemonade. The blue raspberry flavours really came through in both.

I expected it to be sickenly sweet but was pleasantly surprised. It gave a nice flavour to my drinks.

I would recommend this for anyone who likes to make cocktails .

July 19, 2017

Definitely buy again

Tried this product over the weekend. This particular flavor is perfect with gin or vodka. Love the flavor and color adds fun to any gathering or just to have on a nice hot day.

Definitely worth buying.

July 19, 2017

Sweet and tasty if served ice cold!

Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix makes a sweet and tasty drink.
    I mixed it with crushed ice, 2oz vodka and 3:1 mix to carbonated water (I read that some people found the mix a bit too sweet so I added a little carbonated water).

The raspberry flavour brought back memories of those 10 cent freezy treats I shamingly grew up with as a kid - now the nice cold mix of vodka and ice brings a smile to my face. A great enjoyable summer (adult) treat!

July 18, 2017

Absolutely love this product. The flavour is amazing.

Absolutely love this product. The flavour is amazing. Everyone in my family loves it. It will be our drink of the summer. It's great mixed with lemonade or made into a slushie!

July 18, 2017

I would buy this product again

This tasted really good. It's not every day I'll enjoy something with the blue raspberry flavour, but this one tasted better than most other products I've tried with that flavouring. Definitely worth trying!

July 18, 2017

Patio and Blue Raspberry Martini - YES, PLEASE!

My husband and I both tried the Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail mix, and we BOTH loved it. It isn't overly sweet - I mean, normally these types of things are borderline pure sugar! This one, however, is a delight. I loved it with a splash of vodka; my husband added a few different fruit juices and said it was fantastic. I kept thinking it would be fantastic for an evening party - it would look great in a nice martini glass, some fruit garnish on the side!

True Blue Raspberry

I really like the flavour of this product. It is affordable and easy to keep around for fancy cocktails without the work. I wish it wasn't blue though. I don't like the idea of all that extra colour in the product. It could be tasty without being blue. I actually even mix it with plain club soda for a refreshing drink sans alcohol. The Mai Tai flavour wasn't my thing but I really like this flavour.

July 18, 2017

Good for a quick drink but..

This is good an option for a quick drink but not the best in terms of nutritional value. I find it is overly sweet and has artificial taste. I may try to experiment with different liquors but so far not a fan.

July 17, 2017

Sweet and Summery

I mixed the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix with vodka, as it's my preferred alcohol of choice for martini's and has less of a distinct taste than gin. It also let me get the true taste of the Mix.

I found the mix quite sweet and decided to cut it with sparkling water to dilute it and give a bit of an effervescence without adding more sugar - like pop would. I limited myself to one cocktail, which is great for not over indulging.

This wouldn't be a regular addition to my bar cart.

I was able to sample this product free of charge. #gotitfree

July 17, 2017

Delicious!

I tried this for free with ChickAdvisor! I absolutely loved the favour and we used the recipe in the booklet that came in the package (Blue Sky Martin) I loved how sweet it was! We also used raspberries for garnish and it made the drink even more delicious. I highly recommend and cannot wait to make this again! The perfect summer cocktail!

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud