Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Cocktail Mixes

A cocktail made from gin (or vodka) puts a twist on the classic Martini with vivid colour and irresistibly sweet and tart blue raspberry flavour.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

the best!

I was trying for free the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix. This is the best cocktail mix I've tried. The taste it's sooo good.
    I've tried in a blue sky martini and I love it! I recommend you!

June 28, 2017

It's already on my next grocery list!

I found this product at Superstore, the price was very reasonable and the packaging was eye catching. My hubby and myself had this drink with 30ml of vodka, 90ml of the Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini and ice and stirred well. It was very tasty with a sour punch to it, the vodka gave a little kick with this mix, I enjoyed a few of these drinks as did my hubby but he preferred another shot of vodka with his mix for a stronger taste. We have this on our grocery list already! We will be drinking this for our Canada Day celebration!

#MottsMrMrsT #gotitfree

June 28, 2017

I think I may be addicted

I was so excited to try the Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix, and I was not disappoint. We tried it with and without alcohol. The flavor is not too sweet or overpowering it was actually quite refreshing. I will be purchasing more of this since I am all out of the mix already. Thank you Mott's and ChickAdvisor, #gotitfree.

Miam

Le goût de ce produit est très bon, c'est certain que c'est sucré, mais avec du 7up et de la grenadine, c'est super, surtout pour l'été, sur le bord de la piscine.

June 27, 2017

Perfect for relax & do nothing days!

I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh tasting this was. I made a virgin cocktail with the Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix. A little tart which I liked and enhanced with a slice of lime. The raspberry flavour is not overpowering at all.

Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix.. New summer go-to drink

Like the title says, this is my new summer go-to drink! I love anything raspberry, so I was very excited to try this. It did not disappoint one bit! This tastes fantastic with vodka, blended with ice for something slushy, or vodka and sprite if you want something more fizzy... Either way, it's amazing! I will absolutely be purchasing this all summer long! Thank you Mott's and ChickAdvisor, for letting me try this product for free.

So yummy!

I also really enjoyed Mott's Mr & Mrs T Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix. It also has really strong flavor and is just simply delicious! This product is so versatile! I had mine with gingerale without alcohol. My hubby had his mixed with Smirnoff Lemon Vodka. It is a very flavorful mixer. I would love to try all the other Mott's Mr & Mrs T Cocktail mix flavors as I'm sure they're all equally as yummy! Thanks to Chickadvisor, I #gotitfree for my honest review! It is a great price, we may or may nor purchase it in the future. It is a great addition to just alcohol or soda, I would recommend it as a sprucer upper. It is really so yummy!

June 27, 2017

I love it and would buy it again

I got this product to try for free from the Chickadvisor Product review Club #gotitfree

This is a great, inexpensive drink mix, it really opens the door for new flavors and drink mixes. can definitely make have a couple of drinks by the pool a little more fun. Great flavor, great price, great drink mix!

Yum!

Great price point, delicious taste. Tastes a little sour on its own, reminded me of SourPuss, so I poured a little over some ice and topped with club soda for a nice refreshing summer booze-free drink. Would be delicious with almost any booze!

Great Mixer

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

This was a huge hit with my husband and friends. I didn't care for it on its own, but with a little vodka and splah of pineapple juice, it's delicious! This is another one that I do prefer frozen, but it does taste great just chilled. We've already bought some more, and will enjoy making different recipes with this mix!