Mott's Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Cocktail Mix Reviews

Escape to the Caribbean with this delicious rum-based cocktail. A rich mixture of pineapple and coconut flavours with just the right amount of sweetness.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 01, 2018

Best liquid mixer on market that I have tried so far.

Our go to mix for any type of gathering or entertaining. Vey quick and easy just pour add ice and liquor and blend. My husband buys this one for almost every dinner party.

July 16, 2018

Hawaiian in a glass.

I love the coconut flavour makes me feel tropical add some slushed ice and enjoy with friends. I enjoy this drink and the strawberry true summer favorites!

July 09, 2018

Very good for camping

Thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me to try MOTT'S MR & MRS T PINA COLADA COCKTAIL MIX for free. We liked the taste, very easy to use (will be perfect to use while camping). The only complain from my family - too sweet.

July 04, 2018

The taste is unique

I got Mott’s Mr & Mrs Pina Colada for free to sample. The taste stood out for me. I tried it with Different fruit mixes and blended them together. The best was strawberries and bananas with ice cubes mixed with pina colada. I served these mixes to my guests and They loved it. I recommend this product especially for a summer get together. The guests will keep asking for more.

Best served cold !

I purchased this product for a bbq , the first try I took it straight from the shelf and did not chill before pouring a cup drink . The taste was very pronounced and so was the artifical flavoring. So I tossed my glass and put the bottle in the fridge, AND THEN I POURED A CHILLED ONE! boy do they indicate "For best taste, refrigerate after opening. " for a reason ! This time I did it right and its creamy texture made it the PERFECT mix for a easy improvised beach day .
    I mixed :
    4 oz of Mr & Mrs T Pina Colada Mix1½ oz rum.

- 1½ cups of ice.

- ½ tbsp of vanilla ice cream.

- 2 tbsp of pineapple chunks.

- cherry and pineapple slice for garnish.
    And it was AMAZING !

So here is my verdict. REFRIGERATE !

June 26, 2018

Make delicious drink quickly!

I received my Pina Colada mix for free in exchange for my review.
    This drink mix tasted delicious! I mixed it with juice for a non-alcoholic drink, then another time I mixed it with alcohol for a festive patio drink. Both combinations tasted different but so yummy! It has a sweet pineapple coconut flavour. A great value for your money and it will last you many uses. I will definitely buy again and can’t wait to try some new recipes with some of the other mixes too!

yummy

I love pina colodas and I love this mix. This mix is a great option for the grocery store..Just mix your ice and rum and you are ready to go with the mix. It is not too sugary or sweet

June 25, 2018

Pretty good, will buy again!!

I was lucky enough to get a full value coupon thanks to Chick Advisor’s product review club! Had a little trouble finding it, but finally found the Piña Colada mix! So far I only tried it with a little Malibu rum and it was really good!! Love the slushie texture and it tastes great too! I will definitely buy the others!!
    #gotitfree

June 25, 2018

Definitely try this product if you get a chance

Great flavor out of the bottle. I was not expecting the freshness and was certainly amazed that it was able to keep it intact. Definitely recommend this. Received a coupon for free to try it out thanks to XYstuff and I can definitely see myself buying more of this. Actually will have to check it out a which local grocery stores house it besides the one that I bought it from. Just to see if there is a price difference.

This is Pina Colada in a bottle at it's best - so true to the taste nad os refreshing. Add ice for extra satisfaction.

I fell in love!!

When I first seen the product I didn't think much of it. I honestly thought it was going to taste super sweet and kind of wreck the drink itself by overpowering it with sugar. BOY, was I wrong!! Now normally I don't drink alcohol except if I am on vacation and when I am on vacation I always drink Pina colada. That is my go to drink. When I first tried this mix from ChickAdvisor I was afraid that it would wreck my experience with pina coladas forever. it did the opposite. I love this mix! You don't even need alcohol to enjoy it! I am going to continue buying this mix and am excited to try different flavors. The recipe book that was included is amazing. the drinks look so refreshing and tasty and I cant wait to try every single recipe in that book!!! Thanks so much for selecting me to trey this product because I honestly don't think I would of tried it at all if it weren't for Chick Advisors!! Thanks!!!