Mott's Fruitsations +Veggies Mixed Berry Carrot Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 26 in Fruit Snacks

With it's squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. It has the added veggies that your kids need!

For more info, visit www.mottsfruitsations.ca

July 19, 2017

easy portable snack and tastes great

I had the unsweetened peach apple carrot and it is good. Bonus it's unsweetened so the ingredients are clean. I leave these in the car and in my bag because it's so convenient I don't need to bring a spoon with me and it's a clean clean up because nothing spills. I keep a few boxes at home because everyone keeps taking them. highly recommend!

June 06, 2017

My kids are very picky eaters and my daughter refuses to eat vegetables. She loves this apple sauce which is helpful to me to get some veggies in her. I also enjoy the flavour as well. Great snack for kids!

May 31, 2017

My daughter loves these. Only thing i dont like is not being able to see threw it. Their Awrsome to take in thw car. U can re cap it and also good for lunches.

May 18, 2017

This is the most important staple item I have in my home. My 2yr old grandaughter is too busy to eat these days. I was finding meal time to be difficult and lengthy. I bought a pack and tried her with this mixture. She loves the applesauce, so why not. Luckily, she loves this too. She feeds herself and gets both her veggies and fibers all in one. Looking forward to trying new flavors.

May 16, 2017

These are a great product to buy for the kids as they are very easy to open and eat eliminating a huge mess. My kids seem to eat all the different flavours too which is great because they are getting fruits and veggies. Seems to be on the pricy side though so we only buy them when they go on sale. which actually happens quite often

May 15, 2017

A dash of fruit mixed with a dash a veggies and no additionel sugars added. Has a great taste and my oldest loves them. What more can you want from a snack for your kids?

May 13, 2017

What there was carrots? The kids and I devoured the delicious Mott's Fruitsations veggie mixed berry carrot.
    My twin boys it couldn't believe this ultra amazing tasting snack has carrots in it. (Haha) when it's tough trying to get your children to eat veggies, I like how I could provide them with a great tasting snack that has them in there. #gotitfree

May 07, 2017

I started giving this delicious snack to my toddler and she loves it. There is some nutritional value to them so on busy days I will pack one along for a snack while in the car. It keeps my daughter happy and she enjoys it.

May 07, 2017

Really tastes great
    Grandkids love them too
    I have to share with them
    The grandkids are very picky eaters so this is great.
    Nothing was thrown away eaten up to the last lick

May 04, 2017

Bonjour jai 3 jeunes garçons qui adorent c'est compote de fruits et légumes. Je trouve que sa fait de belle collations pour emporter vue quelle son emballés en pochette. C'est une belle collation quon retrouve fruit et légume ensemble. C'est très bon.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge