Mott's Fruitsations +Veggies Mixed Berry Carrot Reviews

With it's squeezable pouch and easy twist cap, there's no spoon required to enjoy this snack, great for active kids on-the-go: in the car, off to school or at the soccer field. It has the added veggies that your kids need!

For more info, visit www.mottsfruitsations.ca

October 05, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Great lunchtime snack...

The fruitsations applesauce veggie pouches are absolutely delicious! My children love this product and so do I. Great lunchtime snack for school and at home. There are so many great flavors to choose from. Great price.

September 22, 2018

This product is absolutely a great buy!

Packed with nutrients and is healthy option not only for younger kids but for babies who are starting semi-solid foods. And to top it all it's preservatives-free, making it a perfect choice for packable snacks for all ages. It fits right on my budget but it doesn't skimp on quality. My one year old boy loves it! I would definitely recommend this product. 5 stars!

August 28, 2018

My 1 year old loves these!!

My 1 year old loves these!! Its the only thing that we don't have trouble feeding him. They taste awesome and they are sooo good for him. I love that some of them have veggies in them. They are are #1 snacks to go to.Even I enjoy them .=)

March 20, 2018

Perfect for toddler

Ever since my toddler was ready to eat solid food, I have been giving her these apple sauces. They are easy for small kids to eat on there on and its cheaper to by these apple sauces than to make them on your own. Plus they are healthy and taste great

March 16, 2018

Delicious snack

My daughter loves this product. It tastes great and I love the mix of fruits and veggies. The pouches are practical for busy moms and kids on the go - this is an awesome product!

March 11, 2018

Love The Fruit & Vegtable Combination

Ever since I was lucky enough to be chosen @FamilyRated Club to participate in Mott's Fruitsations*+Fibre UNSWEETENED TROPICAL & UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY I have bought those flavors many times since and I am trying many of the other @MottsFruitsations flavors.
    I chose these yesterday @MottsFruitsations +Veggies Mixed Berry Carrot I love the combination of the fruit and vegetable in a single size serving cup. Perfect for snacks, packed lunches and breakfast. They only contain 60 calories per serving, low in sodium and sugar. They are made with real fruit and vegetables. Also there are no added sugars and are made with all natural flavors and colors. So you can feel good giving these to your family, infants, children and grandchildren. #FruitsationsMornings.

March 06, 2018

Love It

My kids AND I LOVE Motts Fruitsations. When they came out with the veggies format the kids were a little skeptical at first then realized it was the same great taste that they have always enjoyed. When you have picky eaters you try to get veggies in any way you can. Motts made that easy. The kids love the carrot flavours and thought it strange that it worked so well with the other fruits.

February 26, 2018

Yummy

What can I say about this amazing product that has not already been said.
    My kids are hooked on these pouches. They are all natural sugars from the fruits. They taste good and have both veggies and fruit in them and the kids don’t even notice the difdence.

February 21, 2018

Contains No Gluten or Peanuts

This is PERFECT for my children who do NOT like eating vegetables! It has all of the nutritional needs. 1/2 serving in each!! Made with Real fruits and natural flavors! I love that I can send them to school with it & have other children stay safe because here in Ontario Canada, we have Peanut free schools! I could write an essay about it but it still wouldn't express how much I recommend it! Purchase it & you will be running back for more! Reasonably priced as well & you can stock up as the expiry dates are reasonable... Don't just think about it... Buy IT today!!!!

February 08, 2018

My son didn't know he was eating carrots!

These snacks are perfect for lunches. There's carrots in here? Ha ha my son didn't know but wanted more anyway. He asks for them for his lunch every day.