Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Une super collation

Je les adore, même si je préfère les compottes sans sucre, elles goûtent divienement bonnes et ma fille qui est difficile comme tout, les dévore! C'est bon pour toute occasion!

All 4 of my kids love these

Our whole family love these, I pack them in their school lunches, there is never a complaint and they always come back empty. It’s one of their favourite go to snacks

Good snack

Great snack dor the kids. Great for lunches and to get kids to eat friut. They taste good and we biy these all the time. Handy to take with you on the run .

August 08, 2019
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I like these as a small snack throughout the day and so do my kids!! They taste amazing and are well packaged. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I found out about these as I was obviously hidden in the dark it keeps my two children quiet and keeps them content. Really recommend

August 02, 2019

I buy this product all the time!

Mott's Fruitsations is a delicious way to get your fruit and it taste great! I buy this product all the time. My daughter also enjoys taking it in her lunch!

July 31, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great snack

I love the taste but I do find these a little watery. Great price for what you get, but wish it was a little thicker. Will keep purchasing cause I love to snack.

July 30, 2019

Go to snack

My kids love it! It's one of our go to snacks when we're in a hurry. Delicious and healthy! Can't beat that :) recommend this product. My kids love all the flavors

July 27, 2019

Tastes sweet but without the added sugar that's in other tre

Such a great treat for people of all ages. They are always coming out with new flavors and they are all very delicious. I love raspberries so this is one of my personal favorites. I understand the convenience of these new tubes or squeeze packs many companys are using with these quick on the go snack options. I find they are very wasteful. I love that these are still offered in their original single serve cups. The taste is sweet yet there is no added sugar. This is a purchase I make every time I go grocery shopping and my family loves them.

July 24, 2019

Perfect for lunches

My kids love these and they are perfect for putting in their lunches. It gives me the peace of mind that they are eating something good while at school and we’re not at school it’s a perfect snack.

July 24, 2019

I love these quick and easysnacks for the kids

These fruit cup snacks are awesome especially when you have a busy schedule I don't always have time to cook a quick snack just just have to go to the fridge and grab themselves easy as that!