Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 26 in Fruit Snacks

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

July 21, 2017

Healthy snack

I love Motts Fruitsations plus fiber with raspberries. The more fiber in your diet the better and I love snacks that offer healthy benefits and that taste good too. Always make sure we have some in our house.

July 20, 2017

Tantrum stopper!

When ever my niece is throwing a tantrum, this is one of the things that gets her to immediately stop. These are great for any time of the day. For babies, toddlers or adults!! :)

July 12, 2017

I love that there is no sugar added

Tryed this product for the first time. Absolutely loved it. The taste was surprisingly good, no sugar added and added fiber. Will definitely be buying more.

July 11, 2017

Perfect

This is a perfect snack for home or at work I love the taste of it and it is great when you just need a little something to tide you over as well it satisfies my sweet tooth with a healthy choice/

July 01, 2017

Applesauce

This fruit added to applesauce makes it taste great. Its easy to find in many stores. Kids love it and it taste great cold. It can also be found in the dollar store priced pretty cheap

June 29, 2017

Great food to binge eat on

These are low in calories so it is perfect when you suffer from binge eating. The product also has a nice taste and aroma to it. Kind of reminds me of baby food through the texture.

June 29, 2017

Grand daughter loved it!

My grand daughter and I both enjoyed Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry! Although I must say the Tropical flavour is slightly better, in my opinion! The little cups come in handy as a mid-day snack for myself, and as a dessert for my little grand daughter! I would recommend this product to family and friends! #gotitfree

June 28, 2017

ready whenever one is busy and have little time to prepare

Love the convenience and tasty fruit tasting dessert , plus healthy for the whole family.
    - great for school lunches
    - feel my family is getting a healthy balanced snack

June 28, 2017

love the easy way for taking this delicious product anywhere

Mott's Fruitsations are :
    - easy to eat , store, and enjoy anywhere
    - family love them because they want food now not in half an hour
    - plus I know that they are healthy

thx

June 27, 2017

mmmm!!

This is a great snack for any age! My twins looove them, this kind and ALL others as well :) Great for school snacks and for a quick snack to hold you over. My twins ask for these on a basis and I'm quite alright with that :) also love the fact they now come in fibre.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel