Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 05, 2020
    California, United States

Just Amazing!!!!!

I have 3 kids so this have made my days easy my kids love this product and i also love it and definitely would recommend this product is a must on my house.

April 03, 2020

Raspberry bliss

So I received a voucher for this product but could not find it in store initially so we tried the new tropical fruitsations flavour.

Subsequently, I purchased this new flavour to try to see which one our family liked most. While we did like this flavour and again the fact that they are unsweetened and have added fibre we loved the combinations of the tropical flavour most. The raspberry has a slight tangy taste but is otherwise good. The consistency of the sauce is nice not too thick or to runny and is a great alternative when I don’t have fresh raspberries on hand!

Thanks #familyrated #gotitfree

April 02, 2020

Yummy & Versatile!

My kids and I love these! The Raspberry one is yummy and refreshing. We put all of our Mott's Fruitsations in the fridge. As I like all my fruit cold. My kids eat it as part of their breakfast, school snack & after such snack. I also use it in recipes and it's the perfect amount for most of my recipes. I've tried all of them. Sweetened & unsweetened varieties and they are all enjoyable. I definitely recommend these to anyone that loves apple sauce.

March 31, 2020

yummy

Thank you very much for the opportunity to try these apple sauces for free. My kids absolutely loved it!!!! For my 18 month it was a bit too sour but my 2 older boys age 5 and 3 both enjoyed it. I love how it's a nice, portable snack. It's great for our many trips to and from the hospital and an extra bonus that is has fibre. Love how they are in partnership with the breakfast club of Canada. I will definitely be purchasing these again and definitely recommend this to everyone of all ages.

0.5/5

March 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

never received

was promised a free sample back in Feb. It is now Mar never received sample. When asked to give a review, I wrote I never received it, but have not received an answer back from you.

March 30, 2020

Tasty healthy snack

Tried the raspberry flavour and it was delicious. Healthy with fibre is a go when trying new snack foods for myself and my kids. I have twins so they just love these. Easy to eat for them as I enjoy kind :)

March 29, 2020

Great!!!

This product was great. I bought it hoping my 4 now 5 year old daughter would like it and she did which was fabulous. As a single mom it’s hard to try and get them to eat extra fruits and veggies or get all the vitamins and minerals one needs to flourish but with this I feel it was easy and she loved it, definitely would buy again and recommend to all my friends!

March 27, 2020

Delicious and nutritious

I have 2 boys that eat so much and the love snacking. It is also a challenge having something yummy and also healthy for them to eat so this was an amazing idea. Mom and kid approved. I would love to see what other things they can mix into applesauce :)

March 25, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Hidden goodness in a snack

I love the fact that Motts has chosen to add more good things in their already great good for you products. Having a toddler, it's hard to get nutritious food in him if it's not what he wants exactly. I feel good about giving him these snacks.

March 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A delicious snack!

I received the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre free to try from Family Rated. I choose the raspberry flavour and I really liked it. It's unsweetened but plenty sweet to eat with all the natural sugar in the fruit. The texture is good, not too thick and not too runny. I was hoping when I saw that there was fibre in it that there would be a bit more than there actually is. There really isn't much more in it than in the regular Mott's Fruitsations.
    Other than that it is a great snack to have at home or for a school snack. I will definitely recommend this product to friends and family.