Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

October 14, 2017

So delicious! I love this

So good! Perfect amount of sweetness but not over bearing. Its a good snack for kids school lunch or snack in general! There's all kinds of flavours even some with veggies in them!

October 14, 2017

Jadore

Jadore les.collations aux pommes. Ils sont parfaits pour une pause bouffe rapide et dans des recettes. Nous nous assurons toujours de faire le plein lorsque nous sommes à l'épicerie.

October 13, 2017

Fruit sauce

I initially purchase this for my toddler as a snack and he LOVES them! He loves the flavour of the raspberry sauce, and I enjoy the fact that it has fibre as well. It is a nutritious snack that is also very yummy!
    It is priced well and easily found at any grocery store.

October 11, 2017

Great for school snack

My son enjoys these as a snack to take in his lunch for school. Easy to pack and keep and peanut free/school safe. I always look for the lowest in sugar version of this snack.

Delicious

I have always made fruits and veggies for my Grandson his he was born(he is now 2) when he wanted to start feeding himself I stopped. I was looking for an alternative so I wouldn’t have to make applesauce and came across Motts! He loves it!

Love love love!

Mott's fruitsations is a tasty and healthy snack option. I love that is so easy to grab and go for a snack during the day or anytime at night.
    Much easier than eating an actual Apple.

Great

It's taest amazing every kind there in there great an I can bring them anywhere to school an trips to the park or even on a walk love it so same with kids it's great

October 09, 2017

Great healthy snack!

I love buying these apple sauce snacks for myself and my kids. No added sugar makes them healthier, and they still taste amazing. They are convenient to pack in school lunches and easy on the pocket book!

October 07, 2017

J'aime bien!

J'ai acheté ce produit pour ma fille et moi. On aime bien compléter notre déjeuner les matins pressés avec ces petites compotes. On ne remarque pas la différence au goût même s'il n'y a pas de sucre ajouté pour influencer le goût.

October 06, 2017

Makes a great healthy snack!

My kids love these applesauces. They are great for a quick snack on the go and in kids lunches. We always make sure we stock up on these when we’re at the grocery store.