Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 19, 2018

Totally worth buying

This tasted so good and when I found out it was sugar-free I literally fell in love with this I could use this for baby food and when I 'm hungry. This was totally worth buying and would love to buy this product this again and I highly recommend this to anyone.This taste so so gooooood.

January 14, 2018

Delicious & Nutritious

Excellent source of Fiber and Vitamins. Convenient for snacks and to put in Lunches. Children love this. Great to give to a child under 1 year starting to eat fruits.

January 12, 2018

I would like to try it out

Great product for my grandchildren and myself too
    Very healthy product and an extra way to get fruit into daily requirement as per Canada food guidleline

January 07, 2018

Kids love it..me too!

Now here's a snack worth buying. Perfect portability and great taste. School snack or lunch that never returns home. The children in my daycare love it too. Eat it alone or add a piece of cheese or serve it alongside a sausage and even the pickiest eater will dig in.

January 05, 2018

Great for Lunches

This is great snack for Lunches. My son is not a big fresh fruit and veggie eater but loves these. So he takes them in his lunches as a healthy snack and his his getting a fruit serving. My husband also loves and takes in his lunch daily

October 14, 2017

So delicious! I love this

So good! Perfect amount of sweetness but not over bearing. Its a good snack for kids school lunch or snack in general! There's all kinds of flavours even some with veggies in them!

October 14, 2017

Jadore

Jadore les.collations aux pommes. Ils sont parfaits pour une pause bouffe rapide et dans des recettes. Nous nous assurons toujours de faire le plein lorsque nous sommes à l'épicerie.

October 13, 2017

Fruit sauce

I initially purchase this for my toddler as a snack and he LOVES them! He loves the flavour of the raspberry sauce, and I enjoy the fact that it has fibre as well. It is a nutritious snack that is also very yummy!
    It is priced well and easily found at any grocery store.

October 11, 2017

Great for school snack

My son enjoys these as a snack to take in his lunch for school. Easy to pack and keep and peanut free/school safe. I always look for the lowest in sugar version of this snack.

October 10, 2017

Delicious

I have always made fruits and veggies for my Grandson his he was born(he is now 2) when he wanted to start feeding himself I stopped. I was looking for an alternative so I wouldn’t have to make applesauce and came across Motts! He loves it!