Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 16, 2018

Tastes Delicious

My family love this product. It tastes delicious and what a lovely way to get that extra fibre that we need. Can’t wait to try a different variety of this product next time.

July 04, 2018

Obsessed.

Seriously the best. I love how I can have one of these at any time in my day. It’s a great way to snack on something small without totally feeling guilty about your intake. Really do enjoy this! Would buy again.

July 03, 2018

Great for the picky ones

My daughter Loved these, I've also sent extras to school with her for the snack programs, haven't heard a complaint yet. I love how Mott's keeps coming up with new and exciting ways to get kids to eat more healthy!

July 01, 2018

My son loves these

These are so good especially the flavour and the fibre are use them especially when my son is constipated it gets things moving right along.I would recommend this to anybody with children

June 29, 2018

Great for kids lunches

I used to buy the usual pudding cups and jello cups until I came across these. My kids love them. And the favors are excellent . I would highly recommend these.

June 26, 2018

Great healthy snack

Must have in my home. My son hates when i dont put them in his lunch for school or here at home. Love how the come unsweetened aswell. Do to my son already having enough energy for two! Really this is the only apple sauce my family eat.

June 25, 2018

Not just for the littles

I bought these unsweetened Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry snacks after reading these glowing reviews, even though my youngest child is 12. I wondered if he'd be a little too old for apple sauce (at least, in his pre-teen mind!).

However, he really loves them! I have been able to send him these snacks in his lunch in substitution of something much less healthy for him and no complaints from him whatsoever. In fact, when I ran out once and gave him some random cookies instead, he was annoyed with me. NO PROBLEM, I went to the store at the very next opportunity and stocked up. I'm careful to not run out now. Any time my pre-teen is willing to make healthy choices, I can't be happier about indulging that especially since these snacks are actually quite affordable. I strongly recommend them!

June 23, 2018

Healthy snack

Great for school lunches. Take up little space in the lunch box. Great source of fruit and fibre. Comes in a variety of flavours in which all are our favourites. Budget friendly product

June 21, 2018

kids favorites

OH MY GOSH !! my food storage is FILLED with these . i litterally go nuts when these go on sale and buy like 3 of each flavors . my kids love them . a good way to sneak in some veggies and a quick good on the go snack ;)

#quicksations #lifesaver# keepthemquietgivethemasnack

June 20, 2018

Would buy again

This stuff is perfect for adding a snack to your lunch super quick! It can sometimes taste a bit grainy, however it is still delicious and a healthier alternative