Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

November 19, 2018

Taste sooo good!!

We have tried all kind of motts product but this is the one my kids and I prefer! The taste is just perfect! My kids wants them each day for collation at school!!!

November 19, 2018

Delicious snack

My children really enjoy eating these. I often put them in my sons lunch for a snack at school. These are also a convenient snack for on the go. I will definitely buy this again and again.

November 14, 2018

Awesome kids snack

My kids are constantly on the move and are always wanting a healthy snack in between meals. I find that they love the raspberry fruitsations as a go to snack when they are hungry. I pack it in their lunch a for school or for a snack after swimming lessons or soccer. Love the product and the taste. Great and healthy snack for all.

November 09, 2018

Tastes great!

This is a great healthy snack for home or work. My kids love this product especially for school snacks. I have been buying this product for a long time and will continue to do so!

November 08, 2018

Love these!

These are great as a snack. I like to take one with me to work in case I need an energy boost. I like how it’s the perfect portion as well. It’s also great when I’m craving something sweet and don’t want to chow down on candy.

November 08, 2018

Yummy

Honestly these are so refreshing put in the fridge and there even better it honestly taste like a just fruit without having to cut it up . Pretty cheap to .

November 07, 2018

Just tried them today

I just tried these today .. I like them very much .. refreshing and for sure they are better than other snaks. To say the truth they can’t be as good as real fruit , yet that are a very good choice

November 05, 2018

Mott's Fruitsations Yum Yum

This applesauce is so yummy. My daughter wants it every time we go food shopping. The favor is great. The package is great. Easy to grab and go. You can take it in lunches with no worries about it spilling.

November 02, 2018

perfect

It's the perfect snack for picky eaters. it's the only way I get my daughter to eat some sort of fruit. I certainly recommend it for everyone with or without picky eaters

October 26, 2018

It tastes awesome

When I first tried this a a child I loved it then now it tastes even better and has so many different flavours to choose from personally I love them all and I’m 34 yrs old I would recommend this to any child or adult it’s for everyone