Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Great Flavour

My family was very happy with the Motts Fruitsatikns. They had amazing flavour and I was happy knowing their was added fiber for their health. I woukd get these again.

September 17, 2018

Hey Mikey he likes this too!

My husband always made faces when I ate applesauce. Now he decided to try some. He wanted a different snack that was healthy kind of feeling and had assorted variety. Mott's applesauce happened to be on sale on we were grocery shopping so he gave it a shot now he goes and buys every flavor all the time. he takes it and keeps them in his office for those quick snacks and also keeps it handy on the cupboard when he wants to snack at night.

Awesomesauce

I would by this product over and over because my kiddo loves it. It's a nutritional, tasty snack that I can pack in his luncbox to have at snack time at school.

Handy nutritious snack

This product is a delicious and nutritious snack item that my kids love to take to school instead of a whole apple that gets banged up or a sliced apple that turns brown.

September 10, 2018

Kids love them

My kids love these, great for lunches, snacks, travelling, you name it.
    Plus I feel good letting them eat them . Plus they go on sale quite often, easy to get deals on them.

August 30, 2018

Mott's fruitsations

This is the perfect snack !! my boys love eating this and one of them is a picky eater but he never says no to this!! I like this snack because it has fibre, no added sugar and its a healthy snack that is good for them.

August 28, 2018

Kids love them.

I purchase this in the months it’s too hot to cook. I love apple sauce and so does my children. I love making home made apple sauce but when I can’t or we are on the go and I stop to get a quick snack this is it.

August 28, 2018

Fruitful

My kids love these. I buy a whole case and take them to the school so all of the kids can have good snack. Super healthy and afgordable. Love the packaging ideas, helps to prevent big spills.

August 26, 2018

Taste good

My kids love them , they always want one and the best part is that its real fruit and so.etime you can buy the one with veggies its really nice 😊
    My kids eat it just like ghat , without a dpoon but my baby i feed him with a baby spoon , we all love them it taste really really good !!

August 22, 2018

kids love this

my kids love this amd I love the have added fibre! I'm buying this eveey week the only thing I wish is that is come in a bigger size. The blended flavours make it so much more tasty.