Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

April 24, 2019

We have a new snack in our house!

I received a coupon for a free package in exchange for an honest review. I was very excited to bring these home, my kids love mangoes! The flavour is great and tastes the same as the sauces with no added fibre. My kids ate the whole package in three days and were looking for more! This is a great way to get enough fibre into my picky eaters! Even my teenager loved it! I have already bought more.

Healthy and yummmi!!

I would love to thanks Family rated for this opportunity to choosing me as advocate for testing for free the Mott's Fruitsations plus Fiber , My kids and I loved this snacks ,It's so delicious with less sugar and contains more fiber to gives the body more energy , the flavor mango and peach taste super good , Highly recommend as a snack and breakfast for all the family .

April 24, 2019

Une compote complète et tellement goûteuse !

Mes enfants et moi avont adoré les compotes mangues et pêches avec fibres. La texture est agréable, le goût est excellent, la couleur est attrayante et le rapport qualité prix est incomparable !

April 24, 2019

Go to for a quick snack!

My little guy loves his Motts fruit cups! Perfect quick snack after preschool or before his lessons. It’s great that there is no added sugar, and it’s safe to take to school being nut free. It’s a go-to in our household!

Perfect snack

I love this flavor. I taught I wasnt going to like the combo of the mango and peach but i did. Its a great snack. I brought it with me to work and it still tasted good even though it wasnt cold anymore. Totally, would recommend to friends and families.

What a great snack

I like everything about this product that we got to try for free through the Chick Advisor Club.
    It’s delicious and not too sweet as I was expecting.
    It’s so easy to just grab and pack into my daughter’s lunch bag and she loves it! Fresh fruit or Mott’s purées, she’s just as excited.
    I will definitely buy this product again.

New Brunswick, Canada

Tasty treat

I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review. As a teacher, I often have students in my class forget to bring snacks so I keep things in my desk just incase. this is something I would definitely keep. The fact that it has no added sugar is a huge plus. I myself have cut out refined sugar from my diet and I avoid giving it to my students and family so I am always looking for a snack that is sweet without garbage in it. This is great because it’s just fruit purée. It is loaded with vitamins like vitamin C and, to make it even better, it has fibre in it which keeps you fuller longer. It taste just like eating puréed mango and peach. I think the peach flavour is a little bit stronger than the mango but it is delicious either way. Even my mom liked it. I’d buy this again.

My Picky Eater

My daughter likes one thing and does not like to try different versions of the same thing. She really enjoys Motts Fruitsations AppleSauce but the original. I always ask her at the store if she wants to try something new and its always no.

When we received a free product coupon from Family Rated and Mott's Fruitsations, she was really excited that she received something in the mail and she can go shopping for it.

I told her she can only try Mott's Fruitsation Fibre and unsweetened Mango Peach. She was wary with trying something else other than the original but when she tried it, she very much enjoyed it. I also took a scoop and we can really taste the peach with an mild hint of mango. I'm not going to lie, I'll be sneaking one for myself.

Mango Peach YUMMY!

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach tasted like mango and peach and my kids said they tasted apple too. This would be a great addition to a kid's breakfast or snack. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves fruit. This is not just for kids, but for adults too. I will be buying this the next time I'm in the store. Thanks to Family Rated, I got this product free #GOTITFREE

Perfect snack!

I really enjoyed this mango peach fruit snack and having it at lunch, breakfast, and snack time! It’s great for kids since there’s the additional fibre since I find that sometimes kids lack fibre in their diet. The taste is great, not too sweet, which is perfect. Also I found it tasted best when leaving it in the fridge overnight! I will definitely be repurchasing. I feel like there’s often a misconception that fruit snacks are just for kids but this is definitely not true! This is great for both work and school lunches, great for the entire family. I had never tried a fruit sauce of this flavour since apple is the most common flavour so I definitely love that this fruit sauce is more adventurous and tropical! It is perfect for when mango and peaches are out of season and their expensive or just not great quality at the grocery store! This is a new pantry must!