Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

July 19, 2019

My Daughter's Favorite!

My daughter always requests mango or peach flavoured applesauce. This product has both! I feel good packing this in her school lunch since it is a great way to get more healthy choices in her day and it never comes home un-eaten!

July 18, 2019

Can't Go Wrong!

I didn't get to use my coupon for this product, but I had to try it out! Always been a big fan of their apple sauces, and this one is a definite must try! I could eat this every day!

June 22, 2019

nous avons adorer le gout du produit. mes filles en redemmande a coup sur! c'est un produit que nous avons adopter car il n'a pas de sucre ajouter et plus de fibre!!

June 16, 2019

Yums in the Tums!

Definitely a good go-to snack for adults and children when you're craving a sweet but healthy treat! The Mango Peach flavour adds a different flavour profile to the traditional apple sauce and keeps it new and fresh every time you take a spoonful of the snack! I like to chill it in the fridge for a cool summer time snack.

June 09, 2019

Great snack

I recently got the opportunity to try this flavor of Motts Fruitsation and I absolutely love it. The combination of peach and mango give it a fresh taste and you can't even tell that its unsweetened. I will definitely be purchasing it again.

2.7/5

June 05, 2019

Très bon gout

J'ai bien aimé le mott's fruitsation . facile a emporter et a manger sur la route. Je recommande ce produit surtout pour les petites familles. Le gout est très bien balancer

June 03, 2019

Taste like real Fruits

Thank you #familyratedclub for giving me an opportunity to try the new #motts fruit sensations + fiber mango peach flavour. It’s hard for me to eat the real peach fruit same
    With my kids but this fruit snack is the best alternate.i love it especially my kids. I will highly recommend this product to all my family and friends.

June 03, 2019

A healthy, delicious twist to the original!

I recently received this complimentary six pack of Motts new +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Apple Sauce in exchange for my family's thoughts on the product.

Being a mom, I'm very hesitant when it comes to the snacks I choose to feed my son. I carefully read/compare all nutritional information before I make my final choice.

When I saw that each serving has only 50 calories and 11 grams of sugar, along with fibre to ensure a healthy digestive system, I was sold.

At 15 months old, he is a huge fan of apple sauce pouches and since he's slowly transitioning to a spoon, I knew he'd be excited to try these. And frankly so was I.

I had imagined a certain bitterness before trying but was surprised to find a delicious blend. The flavour had just enough 'sweetness' to keep my son's attention while he devoured the cup.

Oddly, this flavour was hard to find at surrounding Walmart's but I did manage to find more at a local Valu-Mart. I just hope they keep stock of it. :)

Although we did not encounter this issue, I would recommend you to read the product label carefully and supervise child while eating as it does note that since the product is made with REAL fruit; it may contain seeds, stems, or other pieces of natural fruit.
    #FamilyRated #complimentary #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach #ProductTesting #Review #applesauce #mangopeachapplesauce #Motts #FREE

May 30, 2019

Natural sweetness at its best!!!

It actually took me quite some time to find the exact product until recently. I apologize for my review being late because of this. But these are absolutely delicious! I'm definitely going to be purchasing some as soon as I find them again! I enjoy fruit but find myself unable to eat them due to their textures so this is a great alternative for me and who doesn't need more fibre in their diet right!? :) Love it! Try it! You'll love it too!!!

May 29, 2019

Nice texture

My children are picky eaters but they said this was pretty good ! I even tried it and the texture was great . It's perfect for lunches , quick and easy .