1909 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

My kids love them

The tropical flavor is everyone's favorite. Tastes great. Good for school lunches or after school snack. I have one picky eater who could use the fiber boost so that's s bonus too.

So tasty

I love apple sauce and the tropical is my favourite flavour. It’s freaking delicious, I’ve tried most of them, this one tastes like pineapple, mango if I had to guess. Very tropical indeed.

Huge hit with children

This product is our go to snack with our two children. Easy for on the go we tend to chose this to add to our lunch pack. The ingredients are easy to understand and clear.

February 18, 2019

Great snack for work

These are just great for me in the middle of the after noon when I have those hunger pangs I have one of these and bang it is gone and I feel no guilt at all because there is no sugar in the fruit cups at all. I always have these on hand.

February 16, 2019

YUM!

I absolutley live fruit sensations. I actually dont think my house is ever without a pack jn the fridge. I normally hate tropical tasting snacks due to the fact they always have coconut.
    To he clear i live the smell of coconut just not the taste.
    Anyways i taste no coconut and it taste amazing...better yet UNSWEETENED...like what?!

February 11, 2019

Soooo tasty!!!!

Sooo tasty!!! My 16 month old son loves these things!!! I end up eating one with him because I love the taste to!!! Easy on the go snack!!! You can always find them on sale! Price is always right

February 09, 2019

Sooo good!!

We love these lil fruit cup snacks!!! Our 17 monh old devours them !! They are a nice sude with lamb or pork to!! No added sugars ..flavours or colours!! Great idea !! Smooth and taste real good!!

February 09, 2019

My toddler loves these!

I'm always trying to get fruits, veggies, and fiber into my 2 year old. She loves these, and I do too. They are reasonably priced, tasty, and make a nice quick snack.

February 07, 2019

Taste great!

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is one of my go-to snacks as a healthy alternative. It is unsweetened which means there isn't even any juice concentrates that make it sweeter. This is perfect for a healthy snack! I also use the empty plastic containers as a paint pallet after.

February 07, 2019

Really good

My kids really like that they really enjoy that snack it’s very easy to go I buy all the time really love that clean indeegent love theme even my husband love that’s to