Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

November 15, 2018

Great for babies!

Delicious! One of my favourite fruitsations flavours! You can really taste the tropical fruit! My 11 month old daughter loves them! I am a fan because they are an unsweetened apple sauce with added fiber so I feel good feeding them to her while she thinks it's a treat. ;)

2.3/5

November 08, 2018

Supposed to be healthy...

All though they say its a healthy snack with "no sugar added, if you read the ingredients the 1st thing listed is Corn syrup then sugar. To me thats false advertising. And to add fiber to something that already contains fiber (apples) is absurd. I would never give this to my children, not healthy... Just lies!

October 09, 2018

Yum!!

I love applesauce and I love tropical things - best of both worlds. I love that there is also added fibre to the applesauce, makes for a great snack and a bit more filling.

October 02, 2018

All kids love these! Great snack for anytime!

Great flavour! All kids love! Great for all occasions! My local dairy queen started offering these instead of ice cream bars in kids meals. Which I love because I have a child with a dairy allergy who still wants to enjoy.

October 02, 2018

Healthy

Iwould buy this product again and again in all flavours my baby loves it and it is so healthyit doesnt have too much sugar and i am confident knowing im giving him the best when i feed him this

September 25, 2018

Yummy

My kids are a huge fan of these in their lunches. The tropical flavor gives them a new twist on the same old applesauce. It also exposes them to different fruit mixes and adds some fiber to their diets.

September 22, 2018

Delicious and healthy!

My kids love these applesauces. The tropical one is their favourite. They are great for school lunches. I love that they are unsweetened and have veggies added. It’s a great way to eat a healthy snack. These applesauces comply with our school nutrition policy which is a major plus. I recommend these to everyone.

Mott’s Fruitsations

These are such a great find if you have children in the home and your needing a quick and convenient snack that is healthy as well. The kids in my home love these so the fact that they are healthy too is just an added bonus. These work great as an in-between meals snack as it provides just the right amount to tide kids over until lunch or dinner yet it doesn’t over fill them.

Delicious & nutritious

These are so tasty! I am not the best at getting my fruit/vegetables in so I buy these to ensure I get proper nutrients. I was worried about tasting the fibre but you can’t st all!

Pretty good!

I really liked the flavour, but became a little tired of it after a few times. Regardless, I would buy again! Different and good for lunches. My fiance really enjoys them.