Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

September 11, 2017

great taste

The point is that it taste really great and you would never think that there is fiber in it. The tropical makes it even tasting better. My 4 years old son can't stop eating them, after one he want's another, I have to stop him!

August 17, 2017

My kids love this stuff in their lunch bags

My kids school likes healthier snacks for school and my kids like a change. But they always enjoy having these for snacks. Also a good variety to choose from.

August 17, 2017

Love

Everyone can eat this and it was perfect for my brother had a teeth surgery.. It's a little bit sweet but it has that relaxing sensation when you eat it with that fruity smell..When it's on sale at the grocery store, I buy it sometimes.

August 16, 2017

Superbe collation

Mes enfants adore cette collation qui fais changement de toute les affaires sucre ou cochonneries que les magasin propose jen achete toujours en grande quantite a saveur differente

August 14, 2017

fruit in a cup

the new motts fruit sensation was very good, we really enjoyed the chunks of fruit that were in it. And it was not sickly sweet like a lot of fruit products out there

August 14, 2017

I recommand it !

j adore ce produit. il est souvent en special alors, cela ne revient pas tres cher pour avoir un produit de qualite. le gout est tres bon, et la texture est tres lisse.

August 13, 2017

goood

My son absolutely love this flavour ! he eats one a day .
    I also tried it and it is good , taste like exotic fruit but i found the consistency to be very liquid compare to the other apple sauces

August 09, 2017

The best fruit snack with lots of fiber

This is a great product. It serves wonderfully as a breakfast or as a late night snack. It is sweet and refreshing, I just love the taste of it. Can't go back to plain old applesauce after having this. I eat one everyday now and it totally helped with my irregular bowel movements.

August 04, 2017

Tasty product

I have always enjoyed the Mott's fruit snacks and this one is no exception but what I especially like is the fiber in it as we can always use more fiber in our diets

2.8/5

July 31, 2017

Not my cup of tea...

These didn't work too well with my taste buds.
    I thought I would enjoy them but felt sort of disgusted by what I was putting into my body.
    No taste, very wet and mucky. Wont purchase again.