Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

October 11, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A great snack

A great easy on the go snack for kids. A little pricy compared to buying apple sauce in the big containers but worth the convenience . My daughter loves the taste too

October 07, 2021

One of the best applesauce brands!

I love Motts plus fiber unsweetened tropical applesauce! Being a diabetic myself it is hard to find low carb unsweetened snacks that actually taste good and you want to eat.. this is a family favorite in my house and it has the added benefit of fiber! The apple sauce has the best tropical flavor mixed with the delicious Matt's apple flavor we have come to love! Would definitely recommend for kids or adults as a great snack!

August 24, 2021

Delicious

I really enjoy these from childhood till now. My favourite is MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL. Great snack anytime of the day. I can eat these everyday the taste is very satisfying.

August 20, 2021

In a pinch!

I love Mott’s applesauce, but the tropical is my favourite flavour. I usually stick up on these during the winter so that I have a fruit option at work that won’t go bad. They’re both convenient and delicious.

August 18, 2021

Great taste!

My son is a picky eater. It’s hard to get him to eat veggies. He loves these cups and he has no idea that they have veggies in them. Hahaha sneaky sneaky. The fiber is what drew me to these. My son loves to eat a lot of cheese and gets constipated regularly. Since he has been eating these he been much more regular and less constipation. I will continue to buy these regularly. A house staple for sure!

August 04, 2021

So Yummy !

As a mother of 2 young ones, I’m constantly looking for snacks that have some nutrition to them! These snacks are perfect for my littles and they are delicious too ! I have 2 under 5 and they never complain when having one of these mott’s snacks. The added fibre is great for them too, to help with bowel movement !

July 29, 2021

Goûte très bon

Cette comporte goûte très bonne et sans sucre en plus donc pour les enfants je trouve ca merveilleux. Je la recommande et je vais certainement en racheter.

Merci

July 27, 2021

New favourite snacking

So I’ve never tried these in the past and recently came across these when my girlfriend was feeding her daughter and I tried it. Ended up buying two packs the next day at the grocery store. Love them for the sweet kick when I need something that doesn’t add up on the calories. Love!

July 26, 2021

Taste great!

My family loves these sauce cups! Plus my kids don’t even know they are eating veggies when they are enjoying these! Well done. Also love that these come in multiple falvours

July 20, 2021

Yummy!

If you need to get that extra fibre in without the extra sugar, this is a great choice. Yummy and working double duty to make it a healthy snack for anyone.