Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

June 08, 2018

Healthy snack

This is a super affordable and great go to snack. As a mom of hits I even purchased these rather then buying baby food because it has fruits/veggies and forever and no added sugar!

It’s great quality and portions for even adults to snack on.

June 01, 2018

je recommende 100%

Yum for your run

Love this snack, it’s so delicious and so good for you! With the added veggies and fibre, low on sugar
    It’s my toddlers favorit snack too
    Sometimes I freeze them on hot days into pop cycles
    Always stock up when I see it on a good sale which happens quite often

May 28, 2018

Great for lunches

I try so hard to send healthy snacks to school for my children’s lunches,and these fruit snacks are perfect. Great flavours and unsweetened, and the cups are recyclable.

2.8/5

May 28, 2018

My kid didn't like it

Unfortunately my daughter didn't like the taste of this flavour,so they all didn't get eaten.
    The price of them was amazing, just not a great combination of fruit.

May 26, 2018

Yum for your run

It’s my toddlers favorit snack too
    Sometimes I freeze them on hot days into pop cycles
    Always stock up when I see it on a good sale which happens quite often

May 23, 2018

Great Taste

I love the fact that Mott's tropical Fruitsations is unsweetened. It also has fiber but tastes delicious. It is reasonably priced for a brand name product. It is definitely a great go to snack with a full serving of fruit.

May 23, 2018

Kids love Motts

Motts apple sauce is mu go to snaxk of choice whrn im on the go with my two toddlers. This particular one tastes great, and i lkke thst it has the added benefit od having fibre aaand being unsweetened.

May 22, 2018

Love This!

I recently switched to using sugar free and this product is great! I love the taste and texture of this. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I buy it all the time! Definitely recommend this product!!

May 22, 2018

We love this product

We love the flavour of Mott's applesauce. The flavour combinations are unique. As a parent, I like the mix of fruit and vegetables. Mott's always has the same high quality we have come to expect from their products.

May 12, 2018

Delicious Taste + Fibre

I love the tropical applesauce simply because it has a great taste and includes extra fibre for your daily intake. Basically the one item I could eat in the hospital while everything else was so unappetizing.