Mr Clean with Febreze Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

April 13, 2017

I love this stuff. Use it in car, on bed comforters, curtains, hockey gear, football gear and even spray it in runners or hockey skates. I love the scents that are offered and I always keep a bottle in my house, an office I clean and in my sons gym bags. It never leaves residue on anything. It dries nicely leavjngbthr scent behind for hours to enjoy

April 13, 2017

I did not think I could possibly love Mr Clean anymore then I already did. Then they go ahead and add febreze. I was in heaven, I loved it while I was cleaning , I would just like the scent to last a bit longer

April 12, 2017

Your company can smell the freshness as they walk in the door. The scent on this stuff lasts and lasts. I sometimes fill my kitchen sink with a little hot water and add a bit of Mr Clean with Fabreze just to freshen up the house - it is that good! It cleans like a charm as well, tough on dirt and grease. I love that it is a multi purpose cleaner and it uses are endless - A total winner in my book.

April 04, 2017

This is the best product for removing messy dried on spills. It smells amazing and doesn't leave streaks behind. I even use it to clean my furniture. (sofa and love seat)

April 03, 2017

I use Mr. Clean with Febreeze for spot cleaning my floors. When the floors aren't in need of a full clean and their is dirt and grunge I just give the area a spray and wipe. I love this product, it works great and smells really nice.

January 07, 2017

Love the smell, tough on stains on floor but also genial as I use it on my hardwood floors. But it sometimes does make the floors slippery. The price for it is fair

November 12, 2016

i use mr clean with febreze to clean my floors because it cleans them and makes the house smell real nice it also smells for a few days it is so nice to come in and you smell so clean and fresh

June 09, 2016

Mr Clean has always been the product that I use. It really cleans the floors with little effort, and the bathtub sparkles. Mr Clean is one of the nonabrasive products that does not eventually turn the tub that old off-white/yellowish color. There is always a good selection of fragrances as well. The smell is not overpowering and is just strong enough to make your home smell fresh and clean.

May 26, 2016

I just love the smell of Mr Clean they have many new scents out now days. Its cleans great and very affordable I like putting a little in my all purpose cleaner to make it smell good the ia many uses too.

March 27, 2016

I think mr.clean products are defiantly my go to for cleaning they do the job very well so I knew that mr.clean plus febreeze would be a good combo. I got a cleaner that works great on my floors and leaves behind a great scent throughout the house.