Mr Clean with Febreze Reviews

July 23, 2017

I would buy this over and over again for it's scent.

This is a fairly new product to me.I think it was only recently this product came here to our province.I have purchased it twice in a very short while because,when I got the first bottle,I was cleaning every where and everything I could use it on.I went a little crazy with it because of the Febreze Scent it left behind.I just love that wholesome smell of cleanliness.This is a great product for cleaning almost everything in your Home plus you also have a nice scent left behind.I like that,it's like getting two for the price of one.You get a cleaner and also a air freshner.I recommend this product definitely for anyone to try.I certainly will be buying it again.

July 23, 2017

Mr Clean with Febreze awesome cleaner

I love that I can use this product without it effecting my allergies. I love the freshest smell it leaves when I clean my house. I love that this product is affordable and last a while. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fresh smelling house.

June 26, 2017

Love this

Mr clean with Febreze smells great and works great too . I've always loved Mr clean but with the added Febreze I love it even more . It has a much better scent .

It's a multi purpose cleaner so I can clean my kitchen counters , floors , bathtub , toilet , etc . It's a 1.2L spray bottle, which makes it easy to use . I just spray and clean . It tackles dirt and grime easily . It can be found at Walmart for approximately $3.49 .

June 06, 2017

I love this product ao much! Mr. Clean is the only cleaning liquid that I buy! It smells so good and makes cleaning fast and effective. I will definitely buy this product again!

June 05, 2017

Excellent product! Goes a long way as it mixes well with water so can be used to clean floors. Very fresh scent but not overpowering or strongly like the usual 'chemical' smell. Will buy again!

May 26, 2017

I tried this product on my old trailer, and it finally took away the old smell that was left behind from the previous owners, I use it in my house and my vehicle now, leaves a nice shine and a wonderful smell

May 04, 2017

Again another product I love ☺️ I love all mr.clean products. Smell is good price is not that bad. Would definitely try more products just can't beat mr clean, love all the smells from the cleaners

April 13, 2017

I love this stuff. Use it in car, on bed comforters, curtains, hockey gear, football gear and even spray it in runners or hockey skates. I love the scents that are offered and I always keep a bottle in my house, an office I clean and in my sons gym bags. It never leaves residue on anything. It dries nicely leavjngbthr scent behind for hours to enjoy

April 13, 2017

I did not think I could possibly love Mr Clean anymore then I already did. Then they go ahead and add febreze. I was in heaven, I loved it while I was cleaning , I would just like the scent to last a bit longer

April 12, 2017

Your company can smell the freshness as they walk in the door. The scent on this stuff lasts and lasts. I sometimes fill my kitchen sink with a little hot water and add a bit of Mr Clean with Fabreze just to freshen up the house - it is that good! It cleans like a charm as well, tough on dirt and grease. I love that it is a multi purpose cleaner and it uses are endless - A total winner in my book.