Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap Oat Blossom Reviews

Oat Blossom Liquid Hand Soap

• Hard-working, non-drying soap for busy hands
  • Hand Soap made with essential oils, aloe vera, olive oil and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
  • Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
  • Oat Blossom is a creamy, clean, clarifying scent that is downright freshened up

May 03, 2021

It’s just soap

I did not receive this particular scent. The one I did receive though was very nice. Made my hands very soft. It’s nice hand soap but it is just soap.

May 01, 2021

Great scent

I loved using this soap!!! I have it in my bathroom and everyone who uses it loves it as it is moisturizing and smells amazing!!! I will be purchasing this product in the future.

April 28, 2021

Favourite

This is hands down my most favourite hand soap ont the market. It smells delicious, feel fantastic, and does the job. The eco conscious formula is a added bonus

Liquid hand soap

I really liked this soap...I am a huge consumer of liquid hand soap.the smell was amazing and did t leave my hands feeling dry after washing would definitely buy again

Love it

This is an amazing hand cleanser. It has a wonderful mild scent. It is really nice and does not dry out my hands. I really enjoy using it. Thank you for including in the spoil me kit.

Great Hand soap

I like the scent of the soap. It leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized rather than drying them out. Which is important with a new baby as we are washing a lot more. Only thing I find the pump dispenses a lot more soap than I need. Could make the bottle last longer if it didn’t give out so much.

Perfect Soap

The soap lathers really well and feels very thick. Like a good quality soap. Plus it smells amazing and the scent stays on your hands for a little while.

Lovely scent

I would wear this soap if it came as perfume! It also made my hands feel very soft after washing. I was very impressed with all aspects of this soap. Could not recommend it any more!

April 23, 2021

Love this

This is an amazing hand soap!!! It is cruelty free which I love but the scent is amazing! It has great lather and leaves your hands super soft with no extra drying

April 23, 2021

Cleanses well

The scent is a little to perfumey for me but my daughter loves it. We both agree that it cleanses quite well, and doesn't dry out your hands the way some other handsoaps do. I would love to see an unscented or a mild scented one. Would purchase again.