Good

Mudder Universal Smart Phone Holder Mount Reviews

1 review
Ranked #141 out of 340 in Accessories

March 02, 2016

I recently got very into smartphone photography and honestly, I wish I'd known about this product from the beginning. I paid $20 for a smartphone mini-mount and it fell apart. When researching a new tripod I was offered the chance to try this product in exchange for an impartial review and I immediately ordered a professional camera tripod (at a great price).

I was really nervous to see if it would fit and it does! The screwhole on this will fit a standard camera tripod, meaning you can buy just one tripod for use with your smartphone and also for your DSLR or digital camera (even if you plan to buy it later). Considering the price of specific smartphone tripods, this is a much needed product.

There are two screw holes so you can position it horizontally or vertically and due to the simplicity of the design it's extremely well made. I have quite a large phone (LG G3) and it stretches far enough to fit without putting pressure on or damaging the phone.

I love that you can use this with a professional extendable tripod and get the best of both worlds. It doesn't need to be extremely flexible or roll around as it will attach directly to the part of a tripod that allows you to tilt the smartphone at different angles like a camera and because of the design, it is not going to break with overuse. Five stars, I'm in love!

Pros:
    - Much needed product that allows smartphone photographers to save money on buying multiple pieces of equipment and be more creative and flexible.
    - Simple, durable design.
    - Fits large smartphones.
    - Very, very easy to use.
    - Fits standard professional tripods.
    - Sleek and professional looking.

Cons:
    - None.

----------------------------------

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes