4.1/5
Mum Mum Snaks Reviews
Ranked #94 in Gluten-free

May 29, 2017

Our whole family loves the original rice crackers. Initially bought it for my baby but I won't lie, my dog and I frequently snack on it too. Excellent for babies when teething, or as a starter snack. Rice crackers literally melt on your babies tongue. I buy in bulk when it's on sale. Life saver when baby is fussy in public.

May 08, 2017

My son is 9 month almost and loves these! He has tried every flavour now so far and loves them! I would recommend them to any mother with babies especially for just a little snack during the day or if your out and about. I love how they are prepackaged into twos so they are conveniently ready!

April 04, 2017

I started using these for my son and he loves them. Surprisingly he likes the plain flavour more than others. My only negative are the flavour combinations.

April 06, 2016

The best baby-safe snack on the market. The bonus is they are so low-calorie you can give it to them without feeling guilty in terms of extra calories or filling up before dinner. And by the way, mom loves them too!

January 18, 2016

The taste to an adult is probably bland. To a child these are the most occupying and best snacks. They are my best friend as a parent: crunchy, safe, low sugar and keeps the kid busy! You can also use them to put something more substantial like nut butters on.

1.2/5

August 19, 2015

Blah. Bought the strawberry ones and its so very messy. The kids lick the coating off of it and thats all. Not worth it. Plus its made in China, GOD only knows how its made and what my kids are actually licking off!

July 30, 2015

Mum Mum Snacks are a great product. Great for kids lunches. My daughter has celiac and she loves them. They are not just for babies, and have many flavours available. I even love them .