munchkin 360 sippy cup Reviews

March 15, 2019

I wish

My child dislikes this cup or any sippy cup at 13 months. The product is great however she doesn't seem to like it. She'll tantrum when she sees it. It's good quality and with handles to helps to train your infant. I wish it helped mine.

March 15, 2019

Only cup we will ever use!

We have been through about 11 different sippy cups on the market - each one had a different problem. Whether it leaked constantly or grew mold, we couldn't seem to find one that we were happy with until we came across the Munchkin 360! We started with the trainer cup which has handles. Perfect for little hands! My 8-month-old got the hang of it right away. No leaks unless she whips it on the ground but I understand it's because pressure is applied to the rim and I don't think there is a way to get around that. Otherwise it's fine to travel in a diaper bag - no mess! You do have to remember to take the spout apart to clean in 2 parts. Very happy with it - we have 3!! One for each grandparent's house!

February 05, 2019

The best cups for your littles

WE LOVE THESE CUPS!! If you looked in my kiddo's kitchen drawer, you would see a lot of these. They were recommended to us to use rather than a sippy cup by our dentist. Just be aware that you need to make sure you scrub them well and often because black mold can grow in the holes. :)

February 05, 2019

Dont think we would buy again

At first we liked the cup easy. But after constant dropping it does leak and find it only ok to clean as it can be hard to get under the edge of the cup. I know there are other that are easier to clean when the tops can pop out.we jist likes how easy it was for baby to drink out of

January 19, 2019

love it only sippy we use

love this sippy we only use this type of cup . its easy to clean which its awsome and has lasted us well after 2 years of everyday use they work awsome

January 03, 2019

Good

I love this cups. It teaches the kids to drink a cup without a straw so when they are ready to drink without a top on they are much more ready. However they do leak if they are tipped over and or dropped on the floor that's the only downside.

November 02, 2018

Good cup transitioning from bottle

My son is just learning to transition from a bottle to a cup and I bought this to try. It's not exactly spill-proof. When thrown it does leak a bit. Not a huge puddle or messed just a few drops. Not a big deal.I was surprised at how fast my son took to drinking from this cup. I thought it would take a lot longer to transition from the bottle to a cup. It is very easy for him to use and the handles are definitely a plus.

September 26, 2018

Useful for transitioning into the bottle-free stage

Great no-spill cup for babies transitioning for the bottle stage. Easy to clean, made from silicone, has convenient handles. Comes in a variety of fun colors.

August 21, 2018

Awesome cup!

I had these cups without handles for my son 4 years ago and really enjoyed them. So when it came time for my daughter to transition from a sippy cup to normal drinking I knew exactly where I was going - with one change; handles! These cups are pure genious and they don’t leak; except for when they are dropped or thrown onto the floor... then the splatter drink all over! Not a deal breaker for me however, as I am thinking of adding a stainless steel one to my collection! Easy to clean and assemble/disassemble.

August 21, 2018

My sons favorite cup

This was the first and only sippy cup my son took to and absolutely loved. It has been great and I love that it doesn't spill everywhere! It also is great that is a real cup and we won't have to teach him how to drink out of one! We will use these ones for years to come and for our next baby