munchkin 360 sippy cup Reviews

December 27, 2019

This is a great way to introduce your little to drinking from a big kid cup! Our daughter took to it so quickly, after only having bottles. We highly recommended it!

September 04, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Insulated Stainless Wins

If I could take the handles from the non-insulated baby cup and add as an option to the larger insulated stainless steel version then I could give this five stars across the board. I love that these cups are better dentally than typical sippies and they have proven to be quite durable.

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Our favorite cup

We love this cup, it doesn't leak, unless dropped from a high chair or something similar, but overall normal usage it is great, no leaks and easy for baby and toddler to use.

2.8/5

August 29, 2019
    New York, United States

Leaks

This cup worked for maybe all of one week before it started leaking really bad. The seal around the cup is easy to bend and it ruins the cup completly. Would drfonetly not recommend

2.7/5

August 26, 2019
    Florida, United States

I wouldn't buy again

It is an interesting concept, but my son did not take to it at all, so I will stick with the basic sippy cups until he's old enough for regular cup. May work for some kids but not for mine. I would not recommend this.

August 19, 2019

Good transition cup for toddlers

My kids loved this sippy cup when they were toddlers.
    It made transition from bottle to sippy cup quite painless.
    It is virtually impossible to spill due to its smart design.

August 08, 2019
    Washington, United States

Best Cup Trainer out there!

My 2 year old daughter LOVES this cup. Teaches her how to hold a cup up to her mouth since she’s not ready for a regular cup yet without spilling down her shirt. Best thing is the cup won’t spill if she leaves it laying on the floor. Very easy to clean as well.

July 18, 2019

Great transition cup

I love thus cup! It is so easy to take apart and clean. The little one was able to figure it out easily and hold on to it properly. It is the perfect cup for transitioning from a bottle or sippy cup with a nipple. It doesn't leak but it does splash a bit when dropped. I love the vibrant colours.

July 02, 2019
    California, United States

Nearly perfect

These cups are great for learning babies/toddlers. We started using one at about 10 months to get her used to cups and got rid of all other training cups/bottles by 12 months. She loves them. She also loves to throw them off of things (high chair, mainly) and they do "splash" when they hit the ground but it doesn't puddle. We've bought about 8 of them by now to have a supply at home and at the grandparent's.

June 04, 2019

Good but not splashproof

We like these cups however I am very particular where I use them. My daughter constantly is throwing things and these always leave a puddle wherever they land. Nonetheless I still use them and they work well but are not leak proof.