Prestige Item
Murad Renewing Eye Cream Reviews

Good - 0

May 26, 2019

Worth the money!

I was very skeptical about this product and apprehensive to purchase it because it is on the pricey side. BUT, i have fallen in love. It is worth every penny. You only need the tinniest amount, so it will last you a long time. I have been using it consistently in the morning and at night for about a month now and I have noticed a significant improvement in the fine lines around my eyes.

April 20, 2019

Retinol eye cream for multiple signs of aging

I purchased Murad Renewing Eye Cream at Sephora when it was on sale being featured as weekly wows. Murad Renewing Eye Cream is anti-aging cream that fights different signs of aging. It brightens eye area, diminishes puffiness, reduces dark circles and crow feet. It contains retinol and peptides. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces even deep crow's feet, and the Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness. The cream, also, significantly hydrates eye area and increases its elasticity and firmness. Murad Renewing Eye Cream absorbs very fast and doesn't leave greasy residue. The cram is not scented. It makes my eye area feel very comfortable and hydrated. I, definitely, see results in the morning. My eye area looks very fresh and hydrated, and the skin around my eyes look brighter and more supple. Also, I have noticed that my crow feet diminished.

I really like this eye cream and would, definitely, recommend it !