Muscle Roller Stick

Muscle Roller Stick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #255 out of 689 in Misc

June 25, 2016

This product is just amazing, first at all it is not only a roller stick also includes 3 different elastic bands (yellow- low intensity, red-medium intensity and black, the stronger one) and also a free e-book that you could download in your computer about how to use this roller stick properly. This muscle roller is perfect after you training or intense workout in your house and you feel your muscle sore. Also if you have varicose vein problem or venous insufficiency as me, you could use to fell better (I attached some pictures about how I use in my legs).
    My boyfriend also have a tennis elbow problem and I have seen some videos on YouTube where this muscle roller stick is one of the solutions that it is best for dealing with this pain.
    I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All the statements in this review are my honest feedback and I recommend to my friends and family. Overall, I am happy with this product.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar