Muskol Aerosol Insect Repellent

Muskol Aerosol Insect Repellent Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 53 in Insect Repellent

June 21, 2017

Love it

Amazing product. With only a few sprays over the length of my body and I was well taken care of. This year the bugs are horrible and I need some strong repellent and this stuff works perfectly

June 15, 2017

I always purchase muskol insect repellent

Muskol insect repellent is a great product, I always use this to keep mosquitoes and black flies away whenever I'm outside. I even spray this around doors, that are frequently being opened.

April 14, 2016

I took the Muskol Aerosol Insect Repellent with me to Costa Rica.
    I didn't have any problems with bug bites at all!
    My skin became irritated but I think it was heat rash.

April 13, 2016

Living on the water, I am prone to attracting mosquitoes, black flies, horse flies, wasps and etc... I have tried a lot of products out on the market and nothing seemed to work. I gave Muskol a try and it worked! I only had to apply this product once which gave me the protection against bug bites and it has a nice smell which is not over powering. I can finally enjoy the outdoors and my gardening again. Muskol comes in an oil as well.

July 06, 2015

The most amazing bug repellent on the market. I used to wonder why off and other brands didn't work for me i figured i would always be doomed and eaten alive because nothing seemed to work. One day a friend let me use her muskol and it was the day everything changed. I hardly got touched by a bug it was the first time i didn't have to hide very inch of my skin being outside.

It really stinks and has a strong horrible smell but it does the job I will never go out into the wilderness, camping, or travelling without this product on hand.

April 26, 2012

This works really well at repelling mosquitoes and lasts a long time. It contains DEET, which I have a love/hate relationship with. But when I go camping this is my go to spray!

July 15, 2011

Muskol is one of my favorite insect repellent as it is not too harsh in scent and yet works for up to 8 hours. In a serious mosquito province such as Manitoba you need something that works well. Funny/Important fact about this product is that it actually contains Deet, which was used by the U.S. army way back in the day - only a fact that a Social Studies teacher would care to know! This product works well and lasts for a considerable amount of time, it may come in a small bottle but does not require you to reapply!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath