My way Perfume by Giorgio Armani Reviews
#22 in Perfume

January 01, 2022
    Ohio, United States

Smells amazing!

I received a free sample of Armani My Way and it smells amazing! It is a beautiful floral scent. It contains notes of bergamot, orange blossom, tuberose, jasmine, cedarwood, vanilla, and white musks. I would definitely purchase this in the future!

December 07, 2021
    United States

Smells amazing

It is truly a feminine smell,summer like, a bright floral bouquet fresh and authentic bergamot and tuberose vanilla

It is not to overwelling and it lasts all day and then some, I really like this smell, it's like a smell that brings back a memory of when I was young truly an elegant decadent perfume that I highly recommend smiling and trying out
    Also!!!! It's a fillable bottle!!!!

October 22, 2021

The Smell is Intoxicating! Best perfume I’ve found in years!

The scent is truly intoxicating and I’m in love. I haven’t found a truly lovely perfume in years and this takes the cake. Although it’s a bit pricey I highly recommend.

July 03, 2021

Floral Scent

It has a vanilla, citrus and jasmine floral scent which is light but long lasting. Initially I received a sample but I loved it so much that I bought a full size bottle. This is a definite must have and I highly recommend if you prefer floral scents.

April 30, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

My way is my favourite

I purchased this for myself and family member and we both agree that this new fragrance is just absolute lush. It is now my new go to fragrance. Armani you smashed it before and you have smashed it again cant wait to try future fragrance from Armani. I highly recommend this Armani my way perfume

March 11, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Such a feminine scent

I love this perfume, its a very feminine smell. Its long lasting, i had many comments asking what perfume i was wearing (even though everyones wearing masks).

February 22, 2021
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Love it

Gorgeous scent, very gentle and in same time very strong, feminine perfume, lasts long and quite durable. I feel comfortable in this perfume on my week days when working and also on weekends when out. I would definitely recommend and buy again.

February 09, 2021

Love the smell!

This it my new favorite perfume! The floral smell of jasmine is absolutely amazing. I love how light the smell is and is long lasting. Initially I got it as a sample and I loved it so much that I ordered the full size. I was lucky that I got some free add-ons with my purchase too. I’d recommend this if you’re into light floral scents.

February 06, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfume with allure

Beautiful scent which puts a smile on my face, even when I'm wearing it. I get constant compliments about it. Stays strong even by the end of the day. Its not cheap, but which brand perfume is these days? Has become my favourite. Fresh but deep undertones.

December 04, 2020

My WAY PERFUME BY GIORGIO ARMANI

I love the smell of that perfume. It last all day. I would recommend others to buy same thing. I had try the sample that made me buy that perfume.Great perfume.