Amazing

0.8/5

Ranked #217 out of 488 in Hair Removal

0.5/5

February 27, 2017

It was dried out when I opened it. I felt so ripped off. I will never buy this again. It's supposed to be infused with oil but clearly not enough if the wax can be so dry that it isn't even sticky in the least. Don't buy this ladies

1.0/5

January 27, 2017

Absolute garbage. I spent a solid 20 minutes rubbing the strips back and forth in my hands to heat the wax enough to separate them. When I then applied the strip to my leg and tried to rip it off 95% of the wax stayed on my leg. I seriously have friction burns on my hands and all the hair on my legs still. DO NOT BUY! Total waste of money and time.

1.0/5

March 24, 2016

This product is a complete waist of money! I was very disappointed with it because I have used Nair wax strips in the past and they worked very well. However, the wax of the Moroccan Argan oil strips comes off on your skin even after rubbing it for 3 minutes until the logo fades as per the instructions and even if the wax sticks to the strip it does not remove your hairs! The cheap store brands work much better that that!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge