Nair moisturising hair removal cream for face and lip Reviews
#75 in Hair Removal

May 10, 2017

Ill recommend this to every lady I know, me and my husband went on a date a week ago and I used this nar hair removal cream on my legs bikini line and armpits and it worked fabulously 20 times better than any razors ive used and my skin was soo silkey smooth after and way better than waxing! *OUCH*! Bahaha xD

May 10, 2017

Love this product!! Simple to use, amazing results and quality and quantity for a great price!! I forever use not only this product but all nair products!

January 24, 2017

The best hair remover creme I have used to date! It is gentle and easy to use. Only takes 10 minutes to work and removes hair effectively. As with most of these types of products, the scent isn't so appealing.

April 20, 2016

This was my first experience using a hair removal cream and I went with Nair because of recommendations. I have to say I'm quite pleased. I feel like I usually don't pay much attention to what is deemed 'acceptable' in term's of beauty, but when I noticed my light lip hair showed up dark in bright sunlight, I have to say it bothered me. Since I'm confident and happy in my skin, I felt it was my choice to remove it, which I then did.

This cream worked really well, leaving behind only a few thicker, dark hairs. I didn't have any problems with burning or pain but you should ABSOLUTELY follow the guidelines exactly as it is a chemical and can burn you.

My only negative would be that it smells so terrible. Super, super bad, like really cheap hair dye.