• Naked Coconuts Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
  • Naked Coconuts Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Naked Coconuts Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 644 in Misc

May 16, 2017

I cook with this to add taste and a healthier alternative for oil. I use it on my skin, as a make up remover and sometimes in my hair! It's magic for everything!

February 24, 2017

so I use this stuff for absolutely everything I brush my teeth with it I use it in my hair my skin I use it to moisturize the dry Parts on my cats and dogs ears and paws it's absolutely amazing stuff and the I find this brand for one is not that expensive and it also donates to charity so it's a win-win-win

October 18, 2016

Purchased this to use for beauty not for cooking. It was on par with other coconut oil brands. I used this as a moisturizer for dry skin patches and as a hair serum, and hair mask. I really liked the smooth and non gritty texture and the wide opening to it was easy to use the oil.

August 08, 2016

I've tried other brands but always seemed to have some issues with it. I think what made the difference was this brand doesn't seem to be produced in a facility that also produces peanut oil which I am allergic to. I use it for hair care, cooking and just taking a tbsp a day. For the price, I definitely think you get a great quality of virgin coconut oil.

alanakparsons added a new review for
    Anastasia Brow Wiz

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    What age?

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone get picked?