Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain Reviews

March 03, 2021

Best tint ever!

I live this tint so so so much best or no makeup makeup look. I use it almost everyday on my lips and cheeks for that natural rose cheeks and lip. Definitely recommend.

2.7/5

September 06, 2020

It is not for me!!

I saw many bloggers recommending Benetint, but it's not for me!! The color is nice, but not comfortable and it looks like if you don't pass a lip balm before your lips get cracked!

August 27, 2020

Lasts a long time and looks great!

I love this blush! It keeps my skin looking rosy and dewy. I find blushes tend to look harsh on my fair skin but this really compliments it and looks natural. Also the bottle lasts a very long time. I use this every day

May 01, 2020

Worth every penny

OMG I can't describe the importance of this product in my make up bag , I adore the smell and the effect that my lips are looking more healthier and full than before , I love when I look natural but pretty so I Always makes sure that I have one left . I definitely suggest it for you ladies

February 05, 2020

feels healthy

I got this product from my friend. Usually, i use the lipstick because the tint is easy to get dry. But this product remains on my lips for the long. The price was a little bit expensive

February 02, 2020
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

A hint of colour

This product lasts all day with a light hint of colour to the face. In my opinion it gives the best kind of blush with a subtle natural look. The colour is not too bright or too deep and will suit most skin tones perfectly. Easy to apply and excellent quality.

February 02, 2020

Loyal to this product!

I have been using Benefit products since high school and Benetint is one of my favorites. it is super easy to use and it is highly pigmented for a very small amount. Highly recommended.

November 28, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Would buy again

Is easy to use product that is not too heavy. Leaves a beautiful hint of colour to face without looking too much or fake. Is easy to apply and lasts all day.

November 05, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

The most perfect product.

The original and still the best, watery enough that you can blend up and customize your colour. Wont rub off like a cream, wont dry your skin like powder. I always have a mini in my bag for when I'm looking pale, pop on the cheeks, bit on the lip and lip balm to finish and I'm good to go. I'd always say go for the mini, and they can get a little polluted with foundation, and it's less to replace when the colour gets corrupted.

September 19, 2019

Glow from within

For these quick no makeup days that you still need a flush of colour to brighten your face this product is great and lasts all day even through sweating.