Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

2.7/5

March 26, 2019

I would not buy because it is difficult to spread

The product is not practic to be used, once it not come with instructions, it’s not possible to know how to use, also it’s difficult to not borrow.

March 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I will never use another blush!

A beautiful colour and glow. The gold shimmer creates a distinctive glow on the cheeks. I have used this product for years and I don't think I will ever be satisfied with another blush again! I wish it was cheaper, but the cheaper dupes I have tried just can't compare to this one.

March 19, 2019

My fav!

NARS blush in orgasm provides a nice shimmer, tiny sparkles that give your face a very youthful look.

The color is soft and natural. (Pink, orange, tanned)

March 05, 2019

All-time favorite blush

This is my all-time favorite blush color. It gives the prettiest nature berry flush color with a hint of shimmer. I find the color payout to be fantastic and this lasts for such a long time.

February 20, 2019

HANDS DOWN FAVORITE BLUSH

This blush is absolutely amazing and blends PERFECTLY with my light-medium skintone. It gives me a very healthy natural glow. It is perfect for the office.

February 09, 2019

Love this blush

This blush is amazing, it applies beautifully and lasts all day, it has a bit of a shimmery finish but it’s very natural and subtle! It’s an expensive blush for sure but I really like it.

January 29, 2019

Such a nice color!

I love this blush! I got it in the shade deep throat and the color looks so natural and its perfect for an everyday look. It is easy to blend and has a bit of shine in it, definitely recommend it.

January 22, 2019

Love these

My faves of the bunch would be Exhibit A, Orgasm, Taos and Dolce Vita. These shades all look best on my light-medium, warm-toned skin! Some shades like Exhibit A, Desire and Mata Hari are matte. All the matte shades are smooth and blend beautifully! Others like Orgasm, Taos and Luster contain shimmer. The level of shimmer varies among the blushes, but none are glitter bombs! All the blushes are finely milled and have no discernible scent!

January 04, 2019

Best colour for dark olive skintone!

After researching many many different shades of blushes from Nars and other brands, I found that this fits my skintone best. It’s almost like terracotta against my skintone which is also perfect for subtle contouring!

I also love the subtle sparkle in this blush!

September 30, 2018

Nice blush

I have this blush in a mini version but it has lasted quite a long time. It is a very subtle and adds a nice pop of colour to the cheeks. I find that it is quite long lasting as well.