Prestige Item
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Reviews

A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.

1.0/5

September 09, 2020
    Victoria, Australia

Broke me out

I did NOT like this because it made my skin go crazy! It made me break out so much which was quite annoying since it’s not the most affordable product. Definitely not the foundation for me but I’ve heard of other reviews that it worked for them.

July 13, 2020

Go to foundation

This is my favourite foundation! I love the sheer coverage and the natural glow it gives my skin! I also like that it feels light on my skin but still covers.

July 13, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this foundation again.

It was hard for me to find a foundation that matched my fair skin & undertones. I use the shade Siberia. It has buildable coverage and feels light on my skin. It also doesn’t cling to dry spots on my face. I’ll probably be repurchasing this foundation.

April 24, 2020

My everyday foundation!

This is my all time favourite foundation! I love the sheer coverage and the natural glow it gives my skin! I also like that it feels light on my skin but still covers any spots I have!

March 23, 2020

My go to foundation

I use this foundation in the colour Fiji. I find that my skin tone is hard to match but this is pretty spot on. I love how this foundation still looks like skin. It’s medium coverage and dewy even when it’s set with powder but it doesn’t look cakey. I find this a little expensive and the neck of the bottle can end up being messy but this is hands down my favourite foundation

February 24, 2020

best foundation

I got it in Mont Blanc (light w/pink undertones)
    i love this foundation, i got colour matched at sephora for it after the girl recommended it for my skin type and what i wanted in a foundation, i love it and i have got the full bottle now! its the best foundation i have tried in forever!

December 08, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Buildable natural looking coverage

This is a must have! Can be used day and night for a light daily coverage and built up to a fuller coverage for the evening
    So many shades to choose from
    Only downside is it is on the higher price end and it doesn’t come with a pump therefore it can be a little messy

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

A staple

An everyday wear. Lasts about 3/4 of a year if you wear it most days. Lasts for the whole day is really really good. Very natural. Also doesn’t make your skin look oily at all.

October 24, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

LOVE!

This foundation is great. I personally don't like much coverage, i like foundation to even out my skin tone, but for you to still be able to see my skin and freckles. This foundation does that! It is easily build-able, but one small blob covers my whole face. My skin looks glowy, and fresh, it's like a your-skin-but-better effect. It is pricey, but i bought my bottle over 12 months ago, and still have a lot left. I think it's worth the splurge as my skin just looks so flawless when i wear it!

August 29, 2019

Great Coverage

My favourite foundation to date. Like everyone else, I have tried all sorts for foundations. This one being build-able allows me the option of coverage. It does not separate and blends like a dream. Colour matching was very easy with this product. It is the most expensive foundation I have used but the results are making the price forgivable.