NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

NARS The Multiple in Copacabana Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 590 in Blush

The original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Creates perfect, glowing complexions and is conveniently designed for failproof application

May 12, 2015

Awesome cheek product, blends really well and is pigmented.

September 22, 2011

Copacabana is simply perfection! It is a wonderful cheek product. The stick is very soft which makes it easy to blend. It is subtle and has a glowy finish which I am always looking for. It doesn't make me look oily, which I was worried about since I have combination/oily skin. You honestly need a tiny bit and mine has lasted me forever, so although it is expensive, it is well worth it and will last you a long time! My Copacabana is well loved and I'm sure everyone else agrees!

March 02, 2011

I am a make-up artist, and am constantly on the search for the best overall highlighting product.
    I think I found it! Copacabana is a pearlized highlight, and when it goes on, it doesnt streak, it blends really well and is subtle, which is great because you can layer it instead of just being stuck with a white stripe on your cheekbones! It looks beautiful on the eyes, or a little bit over lipstick or mixed with gloss.
    I love all things multiple! Can't go wrong with this product!

July 25, 2009

Pretty iridescent glaze that provides a highlighting sheen and an overall glow.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...