NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella Reviews
Ranked #14 in Lipstick

September 09, 2017

Almost cried when I ran out of it!

I love this lipstick so much/ Even better was when I got it for free on my birthday at Sephora in 2015,I literally fell in love with it. The price is quite steep, but I'm saving up to buy a full sized lipstick of this! Works on anything and is super moisturizing while the stay power is also excellent!

August 01, 2017

I mean, uh-bsessed

New to the lipstick game and it's a lot trickier than I thought getting your lines perfect. I got a sample from sephora for my birthday and I LOVE IT. It goes on perfect, flawless, and while it may leave behind some residue you still don't need to reapply too often. I got other colours aswell and they are all amaze.

July 09, 2017

Favorite red lipstick

This is my favorite red lipstick of all time.I first received it when i went to sephora last year for my birthday present.Ever since then ive been repurchasing i.I will say you will need to line your lips but other than that this product is amazing!!!

June 29, 2017

Je recommande.

Je pense que beaucoup de monde appréciera ce produit car il est très satisfaisant !!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

June 10, 2017

One of my favorite shades of red. These are one of my favorites for lipstick in pencil form. The only negative thing about them is you have to make sure your lips are properly prepped and not chapped otherwise the product with cling to the dryness and make your lips looks even more chapped. Other than that, the color is VERY long lasting so very little touch ups!

June 07, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade Cruella, an AMAZING red! Super long lasting, but a little drying for my lips. It doesn't really bother me, 'cause the color is so rich and the finish is really matte, not like many other "matte" lipsticks. I just don't apply it many days in a row, especially in the Winter. And 'cause it's a pencil, you don't need to put a lip liner and a brush in your bag. That's a big plus!

June 06, 2017

I received a sample of this amazing lipstick in the shade "Cruella" from Sephora as part of last years birthday gift box and not only was I delighted with the pigment, but it goes on smooth and lasts and lasts, without drying out my lips! Definitely will try other colours and purchase a full sized one!!

May 21, 2017

Whattttt !!!!!??????? This lipstick is hottt i loooveee this product i got it as a sample for my birthday at sephora one year and since then i fell in love with this matt look its sooo bold and sexy the colour is beautiful highly recommend it muuaaahhh

March 29, 2017

Beautiful colour and texture! For those with dry lips like myself though, it is absolutely essential to apply a moisturizer before wear. Love the applicator for this lip product; allows you to be very precise in your use! Does not need to be used with a lip liner but provides the same effect. Long wearing and effective! Looks even more fabulous with a shimmer gloss layered on top.

February 21, 2017

I received this lip pencil as the Birthday Gift from Sephora a couple of years ago and I am so glad I did! I find that it is super flattering and versatile because it's red but not too bright or glossy/shiny like some other lipsticks I have tried in similar colours. I wear it for my dance performances, date nights with my man and girls nights out - and even sometimes to work if I have to dress up for a special meeting or event. I also find it is super flattering on every person I know who has tried it. If you are looking for the perfect red lipstick - this might be it for you - I know it is for me1