Native Cucumber & Mint Deodorant Reviews

Cool, crisp, and refreshing.

March 02, 2021

Thie Deodorant Delivers, but at a Cost

I had been looking for a natural deodorant alternative for a while and most I found ineffective. Native definitely works. It smells great, keeps you fresh all day and goes on nicely. The only drawback is the steep price point.

November 19, 2020

Good stuff!

Since U have taken interest in what goes on my skin, this product has come in handy.
    It smells great and if you do not put it under too much pressure, it should keep funky smells at bay for the whole day.

If you'll be super active though, you might wanna clean the pits and reapply.

2.7/5

November 13, 2020

Worked for a bit, then caused a reaction.

When I first ordered Native it was AMAZING! The first natural product I’d found that actually worked for smell and sweat. 2.5 tubes in and I started having a terrible reaction. Open blistering sores under both arms. It was so painful.

September 21, 2020

Smells really good.

Smells really nice and effective for day to day use. I need more when doing a cardio session with a group.

Not worth it if your ordering to Canada just because of the exchange rate . You can find better locally.

September 03, 2020

Good deodorant for winter

I was surprised with the texture/feel of the deodorant. It is very smooth and silky, however you have to be careful not to over-apply or it will clump up under the armpit. The smell is light and breezy, but does not cover up BO if you sweat too much (would not recommend for working out/summer months). Good for light coverage.

June 18, 2020

Only deodorant I'll buy now!

I discovered Native through a friend and got a link. Order an intro pack, and LOVED the deodorant specifically. This deodorant is the only one that can control the sweats I get during hot flashes.
    Yippee, no more sweat stains on my clothes anymore!!! The other big bonus is the variety of scents and types available...I've tried a few different scents of Native, and even had my own custom scent made with my name on it!
    Also, I send it out to friends and cancer patients. There are no harmful preservatives, chemicals, or ingredients in their line..... so it won't cause irritation after chemo or radiation! LOVE LOVE LOVE NATIVE!

June 09, 2020

The best natural deodorant

I went off of antiperspirants a few years back and have tried several natural deodorants. I found this one at Target while on vacation and it was a reasonable price (under $15) so I thought I’d give it a try and wow I sure am glad I did. The feel and look of it is like an antiperspirant but it’s without paraben or aluminum. It seems to last all day unlike other ones I tried where I had to reapply throughout the day. I bought the eucalyptus & mint scent and I would recommend it. Smells great and fresh but not too overpowering. Don’t waste your time and money on other natural deodorants, this one truly is the best!

April 29, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Best aluminum-free and paraben-free deodorant

Native deodorant is the best aluminum-free and paraben-free deodorant. It is the only “all-natural” deodorant that actually works for me. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that I started to sweat less and produce less body odor. Native deodorant is totally worth the money!

February 05, 2020

I am super sweaty and this stuff works

I have tried many natural deodorants and have never found one that works so well. Now my daughters use it as well. The soap is great too . There are a ton of great scents and always come out with holidays blends

February 08, 2019

Best Deodorant Ever

I tried the cucumber mint Deodorant for the first time and it has an amazing light smell and it lasts all day even during heavy activities. It helped control sweating and the odor along with sweating. I definitely will continue to use this product.