NatraCare Cool Comfort Regular Pads

NatraCare Cool Comfort Regular Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #164 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

July 08, 2014

I would highly recommend NatraCare Cool Comfort Regular Pads. I have switched over from the usual popular brands that consistently made me feel irritated and just uncomfortable. I love the fact that they are chlorine-free and give me that feeling of freshness. I have also found that using these pads, I am not experiencing irritation during my monthly cycle, which is a huge benefit. Another plus is that they are 95% biodegradable, so if you want a product that is good for the environment, this would be the brand to locate.

They have a full line too, so whatever your preference is (tampons, liners, pads, etc...) they are the perfect choice for your individual needs.

Only negative is that they are a bit bulky at times, especially if you're a petite woman, like myself, and the adhesive needs more care to stay in place.

Although these are more expensive for the amount you get per package with other brands, it is well worth the price for my health and well being.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker