Natrel Dark Chocolate Milk Reviews
#802 in Chocolate

October 04, 2017

A rich and creamy chocolate drink.

I drink chocolate milk all the time but this is the first time I have tried dark chocolate milk. It was richer and thicker than regular chocolate milk. It actually surprised me that it was only made with 1% partly skimmed milk. This chocolate milk does contain real dark chocolate which may be the reason why it has a slightly bitter taste like dark chocolate or cocoa tends to have. Natrel's made from natural source ingredients and has no artificial colours or flavours. I can't drink a whole liter of this like I can a regular chocolate milk cause it's way too rich but it's a nice change.

August 02, 2017

At first I didn't think I would like it...

That was not the case. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but seriously, you cannot even tell. This is so rich and delicious and just a small cup is enough to satisfy you. That being said, the price is a little bit more than other chocolate milks, but it is so worth it. You get what you pay for. It tastes like real milk, and real chocolate, not just a syrup.
    Love it!

February 17, 2017

Une merveille!!! Ce lait au chocolat est tout simplement trop bon!!! Un bon goût intense de chocolat qui ravira tous les amateurs de chocolat!! Je recommande sans problèmes.

August 16, 2016

Delicious! I never really drank chocolate milk because I thought it would be too sweet for me and that it would be watered down, but trying this milk has made me changed my mind and I'm hooked. It tastes great and isn't watered down at all.

January 01, 2016

I'm not a big milk drinker so when I was visiting relatives they gave me some of this milk and I loved the chocolate flavor,it was rich and creamy and so good

September 24, 2015

This may be the best chocolate milk I have ever tasted. It is so creamy and flavorful. Also has less fat than the Avalon chocolate milk.

June 11, 2015

A rich and flavourful dark chocolate milk that satisfies your thirst. This is a real treat. I purchase this milk when I have a craving for a quality dark chocolate milk. You can taste the quality in every sip.

October 23, 2014

Just tried this new chocolate milk. My children and myself have fallen in love with this product. Tastes like a perfected chocolate shake. Everyone else must love this too because it is always out of stock at the grocery store.

August 05, 2014

My family of 5 couldn't get enough of this stuff! The flavour is so much better than some of the other chocolate milks on the market. I do find it on the pricier side though. I used a coupon for it so we could try it and I'm glad I did! Very tasty!

July 17, 2014

I got this once for free on groceries. I find it good over all.

What do you think, have you tried it?