4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

November 25, 2019

Product comes in Strawberry Gummies form-Take 2 per day

165 Gummies, costing around $15.00 plus tax in CDN dollars.

For the past 3 years, I have had a lot of stress in my life. Because of this stress, I have been losing hair on the top of my head. Not good!

So, I was told to try Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin. Biotin is what helps your hair rejuvenate.

Which it did, yay! It took about 2-3 weeks before I noticed it getting thick again. I was so happy! It scared me because I always had thick short hair.
    The product works. You just need patience and you will see the difference.

3.2/5

October 12, 2019

I don't know

I have been taking this everyday for 2 months. My nails don't seem to be growing longer than normal. I have thin hair and didn't notice any difference. I have been breaking out but that can be hormonal. Maybe I have to keep taking this for a longer amount of time to see result. There could be slight changes but it's not noticeable. To me they taste a bit chemically? But my sister thought it tasted really good.

Updated On: November 15, 2019

Update on a month after my previous review: I do notice my nails are growing faster but not noticeable changed with my skin and hair.

September 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Great product that really works

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. I usually can't grow my nails so I've been wearing fake nails for a long time. When I started taking these vitamins I was impressed, after about a week my nails started growing. Now I actually have my actual nails growing, no more fake nails. Also my hair has been growing alot! Also it's nice and shiney. I've already recommended it to a few people that have also started using and and they love it too.

August 29, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Postpartum

I bought this after I started to lose my hair due to postpartum recovery. It actually work for me. My hair isn't falling out as much and my hair has thickened back up again. My nails are definitely stronger and I don't have thin nails that break all the time. I am overall happy with this product and will be buying it again.

August 20, 2019

I love these!

I bought these as I read the reviews.
    I love them. They seem to do amazing for me.

My nails do not break as often.

I notice that my skin is clear compared to before.

My hair.. well.. I am still waiting to see what happens there :)

August 20, 2019

My lifesaver!

I started taking this product after I saw it online. I have anemia and I lose a lot of hair and my hair is very thin and fine. when i started taking this product i noticed a huge difference, slowly but surely my hair started to grow and thicken. my hair has not been this thick in years, i started taking these supplements in febuary and it took about 1-2 bottles until it started really working but now my hair is almost down to my bum! i love this product and i will continue to buy it as it keeeps my hair super healthy. i can not speak for the nails aspect as my nails are still very thin and brittle, but it works wonders for the hair and that was all i was concerned about!

August 08, 2019

No effect

I bought the gummies at Costco in hopes of strengthening my nails and hair which was falling out. Finished the whole bottle and did not notice any changes to my hair or nails. I know others that have used the gummies and said they have seen results. I guess results vary.

July 26, 2019

No Changes

The taste of these gummies was the best thing about them. I didn't get any results or changes in my hair and skin from taking them. They're expensive for the amount and dosage of the vitamins you get.
    I had better results when taking vitamins with a higher dose of biotin.

July 19, 2019

Love This!

I'm a nail biter with dry hair. I am half way through the bottle, I take 2 every morning. My nails are growing fast, and they are much stronger. I'm biting them less because it's harder, and they are not stuck at an in between length for long. I love this product and will probably use it the rest of my life.

2.2/5

June 24, 2019

Meh

Barely does anything. I looked up the nutritional value and it can't keep up with it's competitors. I would not recommend it. I feel like i wasted my money.