4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

May 14, 2021

It's insane how fast my hair grows with these!!

I have been taking these since 2017, I've had to take a few breaks when I didn't want to keep up with how thick my hair was getting or fast my nails were growing. But having chronic anemia, having a baby and hair loss due to stress, I've always turned back to these and I have recommended them to anyone who wants to grow their hair or their hair is thinning.

May 10, 2021

Everyday I take these

I take these every day for hair and nail help. My nails are always breaking and in the last year my hair is thinning for some reason and this certainly helps. I have noticed much less hair breakage and loss and my nails are holding up a lot better not peeling and bending.

April 13, 2021

They taste great!

I have been taking these gummies for a couple months not and I have seen a bit of a difference with my nails. They are stronger and grow faster then usual. I’m hoping I will start seeing a difference with my hair. They also taste great! They taste like candy.

March 26, 2021

Love the taste!

These yummy little gummies are amazing. They not only taste delicious but the outcome of using them are wonderful. You have to be taking them everyday for them to take effect but once they do you will be so happy with the results.

December 01, 2020

Besttttttt

This is a great supplement I really saw a difference in my nail and hair health when I started using this they taste amazing and I love taking them Yum

November 04, 2020

Awesome product

I noticed that I was losing a lot of hair and my nails were braking, I decided to give it a try and I couldn’t be more satisfied!
    My hair got stronger and my nails too! I’m loving it!

November 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

A cult favorite for a reason

I decided to hop on the bandwagon and buy these gummies as I've seen so many influencers post about them on Instagram and I have to say I love them! They're quite pricey, which I think it's likely due to the marketing, but you can usually find them on sale. The gummies are delicious and soft which makes me want to take them every day! I've noticed that since taking them my fingernails are stronger and break less, but haven't noticed a difference with my hair and skin.

October 07, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

I like to think they are working

These taste delish and I’ve been taking for some time to help my hair grow. My hair grows SUPER slowly so I can’t really tell that these are working except for my eyebrow hair seems to grow more with these! I like to think they lengthen my hair as well.

October 07, 2020

Yummy

They’re just ok, it’s the same as taking regular biotin, alsoThe gummies are yummy so I tent to over eating them, which is not good. Other than that they’re good.

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Helped me!

After giving birth for sure my skin and my hair looked bad! After research I found Nature's Bounty skin, nail and hair vitamins! Now my skin and my hair and my nails are 100% healthier than before!