NeoCitran Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 559 in Remedies

May 22, 2017

This stuff is pretty magical. It helps relieve your cold symptoms from a sore throat, clogged sinuses, and chest pains and headaches so quickly. It also helps you get a good sleep in. I just wish the taste was better but the benefits of the effects are so good you put up with the taste.

May 15, 2017

Just like Vicks VapoRub, NewCitran is another great staple in the first aid/medicine cabinet! Again growing up with this lovely powder really helps me get a good nights sleep and conquered those flu symptoms at night while I was rejuvenating.. or at least trying to!

April 05, 2017

NeoCitran its been around forever. I still remember the Tomato flavor one Yuk . Cold and flu season its a must have. Helps you sleep. It clears up the nose & chest for me and I always use it ones I get sick.

April 04, 2017

I hate this stuff more than anything in the world as I can't stand lemon flavor and this is citrus but when you're sick and stuffed up this stuff works better than anything i've ever tried to go to sleep and feel better the next day
    works even better with a shot of rum in it

April 01, 2017

I swear by this product when I have a cold. Before I go to bed I have a hot bath, put on flannel pajamas and drink a cup of hot NeoCitran. Then I climb into bed. In the morning, the cold is gone or substantially better than before I went to bed.

April 01, 2017

This stuff is a life saver!! Whenever I have a cold I drink one of these right before I go to bed and in the morning I already start to feel better. Plus it's a nice flavour so it doesn't taste like you're drinking some gross medicine.

March 04, 2017

J'achète toujours ce produit en période de rhume-grippe ! et toujours la saveur au citron ! sa réchauffe et aide a diminuer les symptômes, une tasse à la fois !

February 26, 2017

Drank several mugs of this yesterday. It really helps take the edge off when you're feeling under the weather. I have had a nasty cough for almost a week (drs are calling it the 90 day cough) and NeoCitran helped me get through the day. It doesn't taste amazing but it helps.

February 06, 2017

I love neocitran because it's easy to take, is comforting to drink and helps me sleep when I am sick. I add a little bit of honey to the drink and take it right before bed - puts me to sleep and helps me get some relief when I have a cold!

January 10, 2017

Neocitran has been around for a long time and tha is because it works. When you are really sick this s a good thing to have in the house. It clears the sinuses and warms up your organs.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar