• NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser
  • NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser

NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

February 16, 2017

So I was at Shoppers Drug Mart and I moseying around looking for a cleanser, (because we all know after a while Vichy Cleansers stop working). The girl working at Shoppers Drug Mart was like, "this cleanser will change your life". And normally I'm like "BS", but she was like "don't you want to be beautiful?"

So I have dry skin and am acne prone (very acne prone) and didn't want to be tricked, especially if it would cost me $20ish, but, who doesn't want a face like Selena Gomez or Gabrielle Union.

So I bought this cleanser, washed my face, and realised that it took everything off! Like, all my makeup, the dead layer of skin from the day, everything!

And I woke up the next morning and noticed it also reduced my acne.

A week later I was pretty much acne free, and more confident about my face (and therefore my life).

I immediately waited around my smartphone like a hungry hippo for my next paycheck and rushed to shoppers drug mart and bought MORE Neostrata products to add to my fantastic collection.

This being said;
    1. Thoroughly cleanses the skin on the face (yours or someone else's, doesn't matter)
    2. Kills acne
    3. Is a cool colour. (I refer to it as the blue goo)
    4. Largish tube lasts for a couple of months
    5. Works for a long period of time (haven't had to switch in almost a year)
    6. Goes on a rotating sale (every three weeks) so you don't have to buy it full price

Run my friends, run to Shoppers Drug Mart...Or Rexall (I think) and BUY!!!

December 14, 2016

I tried the face wash, and it takes a while for the whole treatment to work. But it shows good results in the end. But you will also get breakout in the beggining, I would personally like to use it during the breaks, when I don't wear makeup everyday. It works better though with the other products like the clarifying solution to get faster results. They are easily available in all the drug stores.

June 06, 2016

I recieved this product in my monthly Topbox. I don't use it all the time only when my skin starts breaking out. It seems to work quite well. It leaves my skin feeling very clean which in turn helps it clear up. Overall a good product.