Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution Reviews

June 12, 2019

Skin never looked better

Using this product my skin has never felt better. My pores are finally shrinking and I am finally not seeing acne anymore. It is so easy to removed from your face without scrubbing away your natural oils.

February 05, 2019

Will buy again

I use it morning and night. It has salicylic acid so it controls my breakouts. It is reasonably priced for how long it lasts and it does not dry my skin out like other salicylic products.

August 13, 2018

Allergic Reaction

I bought the Neo Strata anti acne set and the cleanser and toner worked perfectly. The CLARIFYING SOLUTION has a very smooth texture and also has brightness, it is very beautiful. Regrettably I generate a very strong allergic reaction, my face turned red and it burned me a lot. After washing it and putting on a moisturizer, it does not stop me from biting for many hours. I stopped the use immediately. The product has some component that makes me wrong. It is not the acid because I have used it before in 2.5%. This has 2.0% salisylic acid.

May 22, 2018

Better than Prescription solutions

I was placed on antibiotics and given a face cream to use for my acne. Nothing truly worked and the cream burned my skin. I gave up and lived with the acne until I could not any more. I tried the Neostrata Clarifying solution first and the results were amazing. So much that I purchased the entire line now

May 02, 2018

Apart of my Regular Skin Regime.

I struggled with adult acne and could not afford to go to a derm. My friend recommended this product with the glycolic acid. I started with the gel and ended up eventually purchasing the whole line because my acne is all gone and my skin is clear. It is all I use - bonus made is Canada and not tested on animals!!! Full warming; it doesn't smell good and after about 3 months of using it your face is like dry popcorn, but once you get past that it is smooth and stays so perfect.

October 16, 2017

Use this product daily

I use this product daily, not so much for to help clear up acne and I rarely breakout, but to help refine the texture of my skin and help with my pores. I think it does a great job, plus it probably does help keep acne at bay

September 28, 2017

It works

NEOSTRATA ACNE CLEAR CLARIFYING SOLUTION is very effective. I would recommend easing into this product to prevent your skin to becoming red and sensitive. Within the first two treatments, it got rid of a breakout I had been having for months! I was very impressed! I use this product only during/before a breakout and the rest of the Acne line to prevent further breakouts. It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. Plus, it actually works!

March 01, 2017

I swear by this product! Growing up with acne in high school I have been using this since religiously. You feel it works when you use it from the tingly sensation. I use it after I cleanse my face and use the level 3 smoothing lotion after and I have had clear skin since! 10/10 product! Lasts me about 6 months too and I use it twice daily.

October 28, 2016

Heard bout the brand from my pharmacist who recommends it and bingo! I love how you don't have to break your bank to get quality and effective products. I love how the product makes my skin feels. Been using for just two weeks, but I definitely feel it is making my skin better already!

October 20, 2016

Neostrata continues to reformulate as this was toning solution level 2 and now has salicylic acid added. I find it works great for the red bumps that appear on the upper arms. The product does go on sale routinely or for those over 55.. there is a weekly seniors discount at Lawtons or SDM