NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream Reviews

October 13, 2017

Love This Canadian Skincare

I have tried several skincare and beauty treatments from @NeoStrataCanada This @NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream is a very high quality skincare cream. It made my facial skin and neck area feel so soft. It did give a healthier, brighter and more smoother look. It also helps even your skin tone, it works to exfoliate bringing new skin cells giving your skin a fresh, renewed and more youthful look. It also protects, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a great product good for all skin types and I honestly will continue to by this product and many other @NeoStrataCanada Skincare Line.

October 13, 2017

I love drug store freebies

I never heard of neostrata before and I received this product as a drug store sample so here iam trying it out and I felt it burn my skin alittle while applying I only used a small layer my skin feels sticky and gross from it even after sleeping I did not like it I will keep using it to see what the long term effects are

September 28, 2017

Smooth cream

NEOSTRATA GLYCOLIC RENEWAL SMOOTHING CREAM goes on very smooth and has a nice rich texture. It absorbs really well and if used with the Acne line, it's a great finishing cream. It isn't sticky and doesn't smell bad either. Plus, it works!

June 24, 2017

Great product.

Neostratas Glycolic lotion is magic. It keeps my skin from looking crepey, and dull, helps keep my skin from flaking, and keeps my pores in check. It's on the more expensive side, but definitely worth the money!

February 17, 2017

The specific type I use is 5% Glyolic Acid.....this is great. I use it morning on my face and neck, night time only on my face.( I use the Neostrata All-in One on my neck at night.) This Glyolic Renewal product is high quality , you only need a use a small mount. It is non-staining . I am mid 50's and strangers think I'm 42:-). It honestly does work, don't expect to see results though or at least a month, then you'll be convinced .

November 25, 2016

A great product! Pair it with a NeoStrata skin care routine and you'll have the best skin you've ever had! Highly reccomend. Be sure to slowly introduce the glycolic lotion to avoid any skin irritation.

July 16, 2016

I have been using the full line of Neostrada products for over 5 years... I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great skincare products that actually work! You can actually feel it working and see the results!

June 02, 2015

Love this smoothing cream! I was recomended this product by a Shoppers Drug Mart employee and what a difference it made on my skin!!! I purchased the 5% to start, and my face was smoother and brighter within the first few applications. I will definitely purchase the 10% when im done the 5% because the results have made me a believer in topical skin treatments!

March 23, 2015

This is a review for NeoStrata 10% Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion. I have acne-prone skin and only around my mouth and chin area, so it's definitely hormonal acne. I tried almost all of the acne skincare product out there, if you name it, I have tried it. I heard a lot of good things about glycolic acid because unlike salicylic acid which only chemically exfoliate the dead skin cells on top of the skin, glycolic acid also goes in deep into the skin to chemically exfoliate / renew the skin underneath. I also decided to try this because I was pregnant and I did not want to use salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide because it can be absorbed into the body, but glycolic acid is safe to use.

February 15, 2015

I started using this cream 2 weeks ago. I have seen a good amount of difference so far even though it claims to work in 28 days. I recommend starting with the 5% then working your way up to 10% as your skin adjusts.

Keep in mind you will need a good mosturizer. Also a great face wash and/or exfoliating pad for peeling skin. Great product for acne scars and hyperpigmentation!