Nescafé gold cappuccino Reviews
#31 in Coffee

May 05, 2021

awesome

Nothing beats nescafe coffee. it is always on top of my list. it is a must have in my breakfast and i have it every single day. it is just the right blend but not too bitter.. it even works good in making desserts too

April 24, 2021

Wakey wakey

Decent cup of coffee for instant. Nice froth to it. Creamy texture. Received as a sample. Wont likely purchase a fan but fun to try something different. Others would enjoy for sure.

April 23, 2021

Unexpected taste of deliciousness.

Not really a fan of cappuccinos but this one was usprisingly different. Initally, the aroma seemed to be very sweet, but after I added the water as directions stated it smelled so good. THe color and aroma were enticing. The favour was good but sadly it was a little on the lacking. I was expecting something a little more bold, but overall it was delicious.

April 21, 2021

Great For Camping or Road-Trips

I feel like we are very spoilt for coffee in our house as we have a coffee machine, but we're not always at our house! We are big campers and spend a lot of time in places where we cannot have a coffee machine! This is the perfect solution! The cappuccino is super frothy! This is our away-from-home solution! If I could suggest any improvements for Nescafe, I would like to see options for a stronger coffee taste, but more importantly a larger size option. One sachet only makes 150ml and we drink from mugs twice this size! Overall, this is my favourite of the Nescafe Gold range.

July 07, 2020

So yummy

Quick to make and really tastes like cappuccino. The sweetness is also not too much and and not too little. Its my pick me up and special treat in the morning. 50 calories a mug is very reasonable too.

May 07, 2020

Tasty!

I received this as a sample, perfect to try before you buy! I found this strong, not being a coffee drinker I added a little sugar and it was very good! The flavour is rich, just as any Nescafé products I have tried in the past! This is very convenient just having to add water, I will be buying this in the future! I highly recommend this to anyone to try you won’t be disappointed..

April 30, 2020

Perfect

Perfect for making a traditional espresso, or a delicate cup of cappuccino , I really like it so much not too strong and very delicious .you can even start your day with a cup of it without hesitation

2.7/5

April 24, 2020

Nescafe Gold cappuccino

This tastes nice but there is definitely not enough flavor in the drink. I like how it isn't too sweet and also how it foams up nicely.
    The only downside is lack of Cappuccino flavor

April 23, 2020

Worth to try

I’m always very picky with my coffee but got this as a sample and since then I always keep a box at home.when I need something different this one does the trick.

April 23, 2020

An instant Cappuccino.

When it comes to instant coffee Nescafe has always been my brand of choice. It's always reasonably priced and tastes good. If you're in a pinch and want something quick this is perfect. Just open the pouch, pour the powder in your cup, boil water and add then drink up. If you're like me and don't like your coffee overly sweet this is perfect. I didn't even need to add sugar. The part that amazed me the most was this coffee actually froths on the top like a real Cappuccino. It might not be gourmet but when I am on the go and don't have time to make a homemade Cappuccino this will do. It would be great for camping and travelling.