Nescafe Taster's Choice Classic Instant Coffee
Good

Nescafe Taster's Choice Classic Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 591 in Coffee

April 24, 2017

Nescafe Taster`s Choice Classic one of the best instants coffee ever. Used to drink this coffee for years. It has very rich flavor and not too strong. For those coffee lovers who doesn`t have time in the morning, this is the best granulated coffee. Enjoy your morning with Nescafe !!!!

February 03, 2017

this instant coffee is just not for me ...it tastes grainy and leaves a bad after taste in my mouth ...it doesnt seem to dis solve very well r
    either.. nope not for me

February 03, 2017

Taster's Choice has the best flavour of all brands of instant coffees i've tried, the regular Nestle included. It also produces a nice foam, if you like coffee without sugar or milk/cream in it. Sometimes I don't have time in the morning to do a full brew, this is perfect in those cases. I also keep a jar at work, because I often have 4 or more cups of coffee in a day; this adds up quickly in cost if bying coffee all the time.

I like the classic version the best of all of them. It goes on sales pretty frequently in all the grocery stores as well as shoppers so it's easy to get it at an affordable price as well.

September 08, 2016

Instant coffee will never taste like real coffee, but when you need a quick cup of coffee, this is a fast solution. Out of all the instant coffees I tried, Nescafe makes the best one (and shhhhh, you can still use it after it expires). It was great in college, when I didn't always have time to make regular coffee. I prefer the classic version, since I like to add my own sugar/milk/cream.

March 21, 2016

I am in love with Nescafe Taster's Choice Classic Instant Coffee. I am picky when I want a great tasting coffee. I purchase when it comes on sale and stock up. Good Food. Good Life. Happy Spring!