Nespresso Machine (Original)
Good

Nespresso Machine (Original) Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 198 in Kitchen & Appliances

January 11, 2017

I knew when the Nespresso Machine (Original) came out,I just had to have one.My Sister got hers first so,when I tried the Flavour of the Nespresso Machine,I was sold.The small pods are hard to find though.By luck the last time I bought the Coffee pods,I bought two packs.Very expensive to buy but,the different many flavours makes it worth the while.The different coffee Pods are Delicious not like the Tassimo at all.Love the Vanilla one of my favorites.I recommend this in every house hold if you like Coffee and different Cafe's.

January 11, 2017

Îm totally addict! I need my Nespresso coffee at leadt of time a day. I got the latissima black machine since 3 years and no problems! My only concern is the capsules price.

September 07, 2016

I bought this machine 2 years ago and it works as well as if it was new. I really like the look of it and the fact that is doesn't take too much room on my kitchen counter. The coffee is delicious and what is great about Nespresso and that you have a lot of choices for flavours. My favorite one has to be vanilla !! The only issue... is the cleaning of it... not that easy.

January 09, 2016

I love my Nespresso machine. Even more so than my Tassimo.
    It's perfect when I crave something a little fancier than coffee but don't want to make the trip to Starbucks.
    I enjoy the flavored pods that can be ordered online. There is a good variety to choose from.
    Typically, I would make a latte. Every once and awhile I go for a straight shot of espresso though.

The only downside to the Nespresso machine is that there is only one place in Edmonton you can
    purchase the pods. I usually end up ordering them instead.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge