NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

September 20, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

My kid's favorite treat

Nestle Drumstick frozen dessert cones are a hit through the summer months in my family. They are individually packed and conveniently chocolate covered so they don't melt fast like other ice cream products. Less Mess, a variety of flavors, and plenty in each box. Great value, great taste.

September 19, 2018

Yummy

I always have these yummy Drumsticks nin my freezer all the time. My famy isn't too fond of them so I am the only one who enhoys them Hey! More for me lol. I often get them when they are on sale, depending on where you buy them it can be a bit pricey.

September 18, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Yummy!

Nestle Drumstick frozen dessert cones are a special treat in our home! the kids have a big smile when they are purchased we love the fact that they got variety and it taste so good !

June 05, 2018

Perfect for a hot summer day.

I have loved drumsticks since I first discovered it. Love the vanilla and chocolate middle ones. Not a big fan of the caramel ones. I wish they sold value packs without caramel so I can enjoy all of it.

May 25, 2018

my guilty pleasure

I love these drumsticks, especially the ones with caramel filling.
    The nuts on top make the one extra crunchy, which i LOVE. overall, this is one of my favorite ice creams.

April 13, 2018

Love!

Omgggg I love Drumsticks! I'll pretty much eat any flavour they make, mmm I love the ones dipped in chocolate or with the caramel or peanut butter filling lol. A variety pack is always fun too. A forever favourite.

April 12, 2018

Délice d’enfance

Mes enfants adore cette crème glacée et en plus du prix plus que raisonnable je l’aime aussi. Je la recommande à toute les mères qui ont besoin de ce relaxer après le boulot ou les enfants.

April 03, 2018

The best drumsticks

Nestle drumsticks are my favourite treat year round. they have so many textures and the chocolate, nuts and caramel are all of awesome quality. I can eat so many in one sitting. They are better to buy n sale as they can run a bit pricey.

April 03, 2018

good ice cream!

These ice cream treats are super delicious! I bought them for my husband because he loves ice cream, and he was so happy...actually, they were too big for him! Delicious and just as I remember from when I was little- we grabbed these in a pinch. Very pricey to buy just 4 but we didn't need more and didn't want to waste. Great quality ingredients. I got them at wallmart

March 31, 2018

Délicieux et rafraîchissant

C’est trooooooop bon et très rafraîchissant en été.

C’est délicieux et chocolaté.

Il y en a au chocolat, caramel, et j’aime les peanuts, et le fudge.

Il vient souvent en spécial et j’en acheter.