Good

Nestlé Gerber LIL’WHOOS™ Crackers Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 149 in Baby Food

May 30, 2017

These are a great healthy snack that you can feel good about giving. And made with real cheese and my kids love cheese. Perfect size so my youngest can also eat. Whenever we go out I always bring Gerber LIL'WOOS Crackers.

March 30, 2016

I bought these for my 20 month old cousin. He absolutely LOVED them, especially because of the cute shape of them. Though to be honest, I loved them as well when I tried them! They are crunchy but not really hard (which is great for little ones) and they have a nice, mild cheddar flavour. My cousin did not finish the entire package... but I did. :)

September 01, 2015

All the kids in my family love these, I actually had a few teeth out a couple weeks ago and had these as a snack!
    A little expensive for watch for sales!

September 01, 2015

i always keep some in the diaper bag they are a great little snack and my daughter loves them

September 01, 2015

My daughter loves these so much. They are a great on the go snack that I feel happy giving to her.

January 17, 2015

These made with real cheese crackers are good source of Vitamin E, Iron Zinc 6. My daughter really like them. Great and healthy snack on a go! Reasonable price and often you can get some discount coupons. Recommend

Mlepine added a new review for