Nestlé Gerber® Yogurt Melts Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 148 in Baby Food

July 01, 2017

Good snack

I have just started giving Nestle yogurt melts to my little one and she absolutely loves them! I find they are really easy for her to chew on (most items she finds hard and usually gags) she loves the strawberry flavour the most! On a whole it's a good snack to get a baby started on!

May 11, 2017

Baby first tried these when we got a prize pack from Gerber. He loved them!!! He is now 4 and still loves them haha haha and his baby brother loves them also.
    Very good I think hahaha

April 04, 2017

My 16 month old son absolutely loves Nestlé Gerber® Yogurt Melts. I mix them in with other snacks and he picks these yogurt melts out first. The only thing I wish is that there were more in the bag.

February 03, 2017

We've only tried the mixed berries so far and baby loves them. We're not fully used to solid foods so for now i cut them in quarters. It's incredible watching her pick them herself and put them in her mouth. Piece of mind for me as well because they melt in the mouth and i am less worried of baby being unable to swallow it.

January 27, 2017

my daughter LOVED these when she was smaller!! small little treats that melted in her mouth- and easy for her to grab out of her little bowl. These were a snack favourite for awhile

October 14, 2016

These are so good, I enjoyed them myself. Lol
    My babies all got to enjoy these. They are sweet but healthy at the same time with calcium and probiotics. They melt in babies mouth and allows baby to use finer motor skills by picking them up. They couldn't get enough. Always wanting more and more. The resealable bag is great for a purse or a diaper bag and I believe they come in a few different flavours.

March 19, 2016

Bought these because my daughter loved the strawberry flavor but she didn't like these at all. I tried one ans I found it was a bit tangy. Will be sticking with strawberry

March 19, 2016

These are great for when youre just starting to give solids to you babie as they dissolve quickly and come in a few flavors. My daughter really liked these when she was younger, not so much anymore since i started making them at home, But a good first food snack :)

March 19, 2016

When I first got these for my daughter she loved them. Only the strawberry kind though. Quickly dissolved in her mouth. Great for on the road or going for walks.

February 26, 2016

These were great when my son first started with solid food. They dissolved quickly in his mouth and they were big enough for him to be able to pick up and feed himself. They tasted pretty good too. I would buy this product again if I have another baby.