Nestlé Milo Reviews
#369 in Misc

November 24, 2022

A little too much sugar

It's what you would expect. It's a mellow chocolate flavor. The only issue is there is a lot of sugar. I don't know it needs to be that sweet. Its a typical Malaysian drink.

September 02, 2022

Cheap source of energy drink

Milo has always been my go to energy drink, I will grab one in the morning if I need to rush off for work as it not only taste great but also helps with energy production. I like the convenient packaging and it just suits everyone in the house.

March 04, 2022

So called breakfast drink

Milo has all the nutrition from malt, milk, and cocoa. PROTOMALT from malted barley, forms the key ingredient of Milo products and naturally provides the energy and nutrients that your body needs for your daily activities. With ACTIGEN-E, which is a combination of B Vitamins and Magnesium, Milo is able to aid in the release of energy from food. Overall , Milo taste so delicious and really gives me energy for the day!

November 20, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

The breakfast champion

Milo has been made the thing here in Malaysia. It is a brekfast staple for school children. It is not 100% cocoa formulated. But it has been made as a nutritional drink nationwide.

November 19, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Nostalgic drink

I've been drinking Milo since childhood. It left me too many good memories. Now it's my children's turn to indulge in this drink . Milo is a morning breakfast staple for my family.

April 27, 2019

Not bad

Gave this malted chocolate powder a try. It’s not as protein loaded as some shakes and drinks out there but when mixed with milk it’s a decent source of protein and nutrients. The malted factor gives it a bit of what I found to be an interesting smell, but the taste is good.

It dissolves fairly effectively in liquid, though a power mixer/blender or shaker cup is probably ideal, a spoon to mix will suffice. All in all, it’s not bad. Will see how my son and I feel when we finish the container and decide then if we will purchase again.

June 19, 2018

the original energy drink

This old school chocolate malt drink mix is the original energy drink.
    Either hot or cold, Milo has a nice subtle chocolate taste, but it's mainly barley malt. It's labeled as a good breakfast for kids, and it also features guys playing sports.

August 22, 2017

Best childhood drink ever invented.

Milo has been apart of my childhoodhood. It was the best chocolated drink mix ive ever had in my entire life. I would never trade it with any other type. This drink mix is like made from heaven. I would never stop buying this. I love it.

October 12, 2015

Loved this drink as a child. Great taste a day has a calming effect

October 12, 2015

Delicious, not to chocolaty and sweet like the other chocolate drink.